We just keep on getting better and better

How would you grade the Gators performance?

• A

Votes: 34 23.0%
  • B

Votes: 102 68.9%
  • C

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I knew we’d be a better football team with Mullen at the helm. How far can he take us is the big worry, but I’m stoked over the improvements.
This is me. I’m actually more impressed. I could be wrong about Mullen.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Last time you started one of these threads after an impressive win, the next game we were all pissed. Hopefully history won’t repeat itself. Lol

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At this point Mullen is doing what he needs to do. Win against UT was crucial for the buy in. Hopefully recruiting picks up for us.

There won’t be any more commitments until December. I mean one or two may trickle in but that will be it. It’s most important that we win home games and then we have a great vibe going on with them. Since we will have recruits there.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Last time you started one of these threads after an impressive win, the next game we were all pissed. Hopefully history won’t repeat itself. Lol
I keep asking myself why I haven't banned you for life. Then I remember it's because you're my favorite poster.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think it’s going to continue to be an up and down season. Sometimes are gonna look great and sometimes we’re going to be incredibly frustrating to watch.

We are particularly vulnerable in the middle of the field on defense. We are going to get abused really bad in one of these games.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
There won’t be any more commitments until December. I mean one or two may trickle in but that will be it. It’s most important that we win home games and then we have a great vibe going on with them. Since we will have recruits there.

Yea clobbering UT is part of that great vibe. Not hoping for commits, just better recruiting end result.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's just continue to play hard and capture the attention of the national media by sneaking up on people. The buzz will grow and the recruits will come because they'll want to a part of something special.

It's how you grow a football team out of nothing.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Let's just continue to play hard and capture the attention of the national media by sneaking up on people. The buzz will grow and the recruits will come because they'll want to a part of something special.

It's how you grow a football team out of nothing.
Great post @78, Mullen will make us respectable again, I've said it from the beginning. Miss st was never a guaranteed win even when they played bama. Im satisfied with being a team that others have to prepare for again.
I know it's been said as a cliche, but its going to be nice when Mullen gets his players in

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well my prediction several weeks ago was we’d lose to MSU if we beat TN and win if lost to TN. I still think likely we will lose but I think it we will look good regardless.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A very satisfying win............

I/m sure the "drums of death" will show up by mid week.

In the meantime, It's Great to be a Florida Gator!

:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pruitt is such a novice . I felt that onside before it happened . Amateur hour in Knoxville . We have a number of problems but at least Jeremy Pruitt isn’t one of them .

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We do seem to be getting better. The front 7 guys have responded well these last 2 weeks. What mullen's been able to do with Franks is very impressive .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A very satisfying win............

I/m sure the "drums of death" will show up by mid week.

In the meantime, It's Great to be a Florida Gator!
if we lose on the road to Cowbell, it doesn't mean much in year one. Everyone on the planet penciled it in as a loss. If we win, the turnaround is farther along than we thought a week ago.

our d line is finally figuring out what Grantham is calling. Tinerc has a terrible offensive line no doubt but we're definitely improved.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
What a great night. A step in the right direction with a long way yet to go, but a step.

1. Franks in a uber-hostile environment? He was pretty good. Not great, but he handled it.

2. OL vs. a real SEC DL? Much better than KY. Not great, but better. I note Heggie in there. He’s an important piece toward improvement.

3. DBs vs. a highly efficient QB and big, talented WRs? With solid play up front, the young guys did pretty well with a few key breakups.

So we’ll see next week if the next step is forward or back.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know if Tenn is just that bad but it seemed like Franks actually had more time to throw then even in the Col.St game.
I absolutely love our physicality tonight. That impressed me the most.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
if we lose on the road to Cowbell, it doesn't mean much in year one. Everyone on the planet that dispense hold it as a loss. If we win, the turnaround is farther along than we thought a week ago.

our d line is finally figuring out what Grantham is calling. Tinerc has a terrible offensive line no doubt but we're definitely improved.

:pumper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.