Sep 15, 2014
giphy.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So my wife works at a bank and yesterday she gets a call from some lady calling in to see if they have made arrangements for the bank shutdown that is coming up...my wife is like wtf are you talking about, of course not saying those words. The lady is like you better read up because the banks are getting shut down due to Trump (enter Trump rant here)....Dumb ***** thinks the banks are shutting down because of a possible government shutdown :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So my wife works at a bank and yesterday she gets a call from some lady calling in to see if they have made arrangements for the bank shutdown that is coming up...my wife is like wtf are you talking about, of course not saying those words. The lady is like you better read up because the banks are getting shut down due to Trump (enter Trump rant here)....Dumb ***** thinks the banks are shutting down because of a possible government shutdown :lol:
There are idiots everywhere, like people who think the United States will ever be under Sharia Law.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I thought I would add something in here about me. Yes it's hard to believe, but I have moments of idiocy.

A few weeks ago the drain in the bathroom was clogged. So I took the pipes off and decided to spray the nasty schit outta the P trap. Well, I wasn't paying attention and had the other part of the trap pointed right at my face. I blasted the trap with the jet setting on the hose, and all that nasty hair, toothpaste spit, and makeup from the wife attached to my face. I came walking in the house and my wife just shook her head.

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I thought I would add something in here about me. Yes it's hard to believe, but I have moments of idiocy.

A few weeks ago the drain in the bathroom was clogged. So I the pipes off and decided to spray the nasty schit outta the P trap. Well, I wasn't paying attention and had the other part of the trap pointed right at my face. I blasted the trap with the jet setting on the hose, and all that nasty hair, toothpaste spit, and makeup from the wife attached to my face. I came walking in the house and my wife just shook her head.

If we want to start a contest of stupid GC members, I'll be ranked pretty high.

Just for a warm up, there was the time when my daughter was only 4-8 months old. I'm changing diapers and want to make sure I cleaned everything up. So, I hoist her feet in the air to take a good look, and I'm talking to her to keep her calm and tell her she's a good girl. About that time, she has a fart pop out that sprays baby poop all over my face and in my open mouth. ... We did this on two different occasions.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Just for a warm up, there was the time when my daughter was only 4-8 months old. I'm changing diapers and want to make sure I cleaned everything up. So, I hoist her feet in the air to take a good look, and I'm talking to her to keep her calm and tell her she's a good girl. About that time, she has a fart pop out that sprays baby poop all over my face and in my open mouth. ... We did this on two different occasions.
giphy.gif

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Here's another one. A few years ago I was pushing my daughter on her tricycle down the side walk. We were cruising along with my foot on the back step and we hit a crack in the sidewalk. I flipped up over the front of her tricycle and landed in the ditch. My daughter flipped over and landed on my head.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's another one. A few years ago I was pushing my daughter on her tricycle down the side walk. We were cruising along with my foot on the back step and we hit a crack in the sidewalk. I flipped up over the front of her tricycle and landed in the ditch. My daughter flipped over and landed on my head.
Way to go, Dad.
tumblr_mb7hwnC1gW1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Here's a nice save:
zBpa8fO.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

A few weeks ago the drain in the bathroom was clogged. So I took the pipes off and decided to spray the nasty schit outta the P trap. Well, I wasn't paying attention and had the other part of the trap pointed right at my face. I blasted the trap with the jet setting on the hose, and all that nasty hair, toothpaste spit, and makeup from the wife attached to my face. I came walking in the house and my wife just shook her head.
silly vegan

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:puke:
:suicide2:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ive already told all my stupid stories.

That cyclist hitting the sign had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014

This is me. It only gets worse. I lost four just cooked hamburgers the other night. Daughter finally found them in the microwave............Today I was scraping mashed potatoes in the garbage. They smelled like sh#T and Im like how did that happen. Finally ,I realized the old lady put the rabbit cage sh#t in there...........the garbage can I was standing over.............

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Oh, or the time my radiator was leaking so I emptied it and then while hot poured in water and warped the gdmam head. 2500 dollars later I have a rebuilt engine................

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is me. It only gets worse. I lost four just cooked hamburgers the other night. Daughter finally found them in the microwave............Today I was scraping mashed potatoes in the garbage. They smelled like sh#T and Im like how did that happen. Finally ,I realized the old lady put the rabbit cage sh#t in there...........the garbage can I was standing over.............
ZMEDOYN.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator