We need Bama to beat UGA

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Y'all don't have to listen to all this doggy do since I live 20 miles west of Humperville. I would not like to being playing Bama after their loss to Ole Missy

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We know to never root for the Evil Nole under any circumstance. The only time this fact should be challenged is if they play UGA. I will NEVER root for UGA thanks their cowardly, draft-dodging, and anti-American antics during WWII. **** them and their entire school until the end of time.......Roll ****ing Tide.

1942: 75 and oh!

Having lost most upper-class players to service in World War II, the 1942 Florida Gators brought an inexperienced 3–4 squad into Jacksonville for the 1942 contest with Georgia. The Bulldogs, on the other hand, still had many veteran players thanks to the draft deferments of the players who were enrolled in the University of Georgia's ROTC program, and brought a 7–0 record and No. 1 ranking to Jacksonville. Georgia halfback Charley Trippi and Heisman Trophy-winning back Frank Sinkwich combined to score seven touchdowns as Georgia crushed Florida 75–0—the largest margin in series history The Bulldogs finished the regular season 10–1, won the Southeastern Conference championship, defeated the UCLA Bruins 9–0 in the Rose Bowl, and were named national champions by multiple polls and ratings services. Meanwhile, the depleted Gators did not win another game during the 1942 season, and with even more players joining the war effort afterward, would not field a team at all in 1943.

So, mighty UGA's two national titles are based on gutless actions off the field, and a 92 yard fluke pass play on the field.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we win and Georgia wins would that put the east back on top? I hate both teams so i don't care. Its a win win for me to watch either of those teams lose

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Unless they changed the rules West matters in tie breakers. Head to head, then West I believe.
But we're gonna win all our other East games and so is Ga. We may have two West losses and Georgia will have one (I guarantee they lose to 'bama).

So, this year, West record won't matter - the winner of TWLCP goes to Atlanta.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Anybody see the feherty episode with saban? Was really interesting interview. The dude is intense but likable

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n288749 said:
Anybody see the feherty episode with saban? Was really interesting interview. The dude is intense but likable
You must be taking about Feherty...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama fans are still Gator fans this week

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n288336 said:
Alabama will beat UGA... Richt folds In the big games and this should be no different.
I agree. Saban owns Richt and it will be a huge surprise to me if the Booool Daawgs beat them. However, them losing to Bama doesn't help us, or am I missing something.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Of course it does. It's an SEC loss. Let's say we lose to Ole Piss and Grasseaters and beat ugly. Both of us otherwise win out. With a win over trailerbammer, ugly goes to the seccg, with a loss, we do.

I agree that Richt will lose to Saban, because Richt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.