Wednesday Worsts….one thing

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
May be a controversial take for some here, but I’d probably start with specific races. Several bring very little to the table in my view. I don’t care what people want to do with their own lives, but keep that garbage away from me. Trust me, I lived in Daytona for a year. The traffic alone in Feb and July was enough to make you want to move.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
May be a controversial take for some here, but I’d probably start with specific races. Several bring very little to the table in my view. I don’t care what people want to do with their own lives, but keep that garbage away from me. Trust me, I lived in Daytona for a year. The traffic alone in Feb and July was enough to make you want to move.
So some races are better than others?
Care to elaborate?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Great... jusssst great... now you'll have people thinking that "mosquitos" and "no see-ums" are code words!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I know this was supposed to be frivolous and funny but it has elicited way too much thought. Evil? Then mankind would be gone. Satan? But scripture says even the archangel did not seek to destroy him. Recreational drugs? But then the medical benefits would be lost. No see ums? That may be the answer but God created them for something; maybe because of my first thought. Now y'all go and have a good and productive day.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
So some races are better than others?
Care to elaborate?
See sofla is attempting a cleverness known as a double entendre so that he can claim he is referring to timed competitive events and not what he really meant. Sophistry at its finest.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
See sofla is attempting a cleverness known as a double entendre so that he can claim he is referring to timed competitive events and not what he really meant. Sophistry at its finest.
Maybe I was trying for a triple entendre and fell flat...

shame GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.