Wednesday Worsts….one thing

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I may have covered this before :suspect:, but electronic scooters are a scourge upon humanity.

Still a blast in certain settings, but I can see how they’d be a pain to deal with daily. If nothing else, it eliminates the cardio its rider would otherwise get, rendering them nearly useless in any type of rescue situation at high altitudes.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Still a blast in certain settings, but I can see how they’d be a pain to deal with daily. If nothing else, it eliminates the cardio its rider would otherwise get, rendering them nearly useless in any type of rescue situation at high altitudes.
It's funny, before the e scooters they had the bikes that you could rent with an app and just leave anywhere under the same concept. Except no one ever rented them, I assume because you had to pedal.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's funny, before the e scooters they had the bikes that you could rent with an app and just leave anywhere under the same concept. Except no one ever rented them, I assume because you had to pedal.

You could almost argue we’re becoming lazy as a society. Then again, if you run too much and put a sticker on your car to commemorate your accomplishments, I’m name calling you there as well. Maybe I’m the problem. :lol:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You could almost argue we’re becoming lazy as a society. Then again, if you run too much and put a sticker on your car to commemorate your accomplishments, I’m name calling you there as well. Maybe I’m the problem. :lol:
I think those stickers are for the people that see it as some great accomplishment. :wink2:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
iu

Alex.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
OK, I stopped reading at "eliminates the cardio...", got excited at the opportunity and hit "reply," started to type my witty response, then saw the rest of your post! Well played sir... well played!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Muslims. Gets rid of Obamasshole and his ilk in the process as well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
All types of cancer and all varieties of Alzheimer's

Very noble of you and I agree. Those are terrible.

That said, I’d like to yet again amend my vote and go with “people who can’t read and follow basic instructions”.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Surprised no one mentioned atheist vegan CrossFit bicyclists riding in a pride parade drinking bud light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator