Wednesday Worsts…Public Apologies

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
There have been some awful public apologies from businesses, actors and politicians over the last 50 years. Which one is the worst in your opinion?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
And we’re done.

4dyi65.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I don’t know. I’ve always given OJ a bit of a pass. Anyone who’s ever dated a woman with a coke problem understands at some point it’s just enough. And anyone that has an ongoing affair with a coke head who also happens to be married to an NFL player(also a coke headed) has, in my opinion, already signed a waiver in his head. Besides, anybody who wears Bruno Magli’s is ok in my book, double murder or not.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Kathy Griffin holding up the bloody head of Trump for laughs

I'm a comic. I crossed the line, I moved the line and then I crossed the line. I went way too far. The image is too disturbing. I understand how it offends people, it wasn't funny.

Which wasn't bad as apologies go--but then in November, she decided to take the whole thing back. "I'm no longer sorry," she told the BBC. She can apologize, or not--but trying to have it both ways like this is weaselly. So, welcome to the list.

upload_2022-2-16_21-2-6.jpeg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I'm a comic. I crossed the line, I moved the line and then I crossed the line. I went way too far. The image is too disturbing. I understand how it offends people, it wasn't funny.

Which wasn't bad as apologies go--but then in November, she decided to take the whole thing back. "I'm no longer sorry," she told the BBC. She can apologize, or not--but trying to have it both ways like this is weaselly. So, welcome to the list.

You had one job, Covid.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015

She looks like the Wendy’s Girl, who’s strung out on Meth and Marlboros, pleading to the judge for mercy after she stole the Church Donations for “one last high”

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The Anthony Weiner presser where he apologized for being a pedo, but didn't actually apologize at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.