Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
:lmao:

Trying to figure out if any of the membership was involved in this. To answer your question…not in my world! And I foolishly thought that “felching” would be the most bizarre and depraved deviance I’d ever hear about!

Wow, I really REALLY regret learning a new word today.

Did you notice that the story I quoted called said the partner “accidentally deployed” the foam? The straw wasn’t an accident. Then he waited weeks to go to the hospital.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Did you notice that the story I quoted called said the partner “accidentally deployed” the foam? The straw wasn’t an accident. Then he waited weeks to go to the hospital.
I think the woke would have us believe that whatever two consenting people (once “adults”) do should be accepted and even praised. That mindset most likely helps lead to events such as the expanding foam. Now, I apologize for the new word. Was it “depraved” or “deviance” you were not familiar with?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I think the woke would have us believe that whatever two consenting people (once “adults”) do should be accepted and even praised. That mindset most likely helps lead to events such as the expanding foam. Now, I apologize for the new word. Was it “depraved” or “deviance” you were not familiar with?

:lmao:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Well now I HAD to look it up. Wish I didnt :lol:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Gotdamn trailer hitch to the shin
Week before last, just a day or so before we buried his mother, my MIL, he came in the house and told me that I need to remove my hitch. Had a sore leg for a few days... :rotfl:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Copy/paste from another website... Funny, but not funny...

One morning I was called to the emergency room by the head ER nurse. She directed me
to a patient who had refused to describe his problem other then to say that he "needed
a doctor who took care of men's troubles." The patient, about 40, was pale, febrile,
and obviously uncomfortable, and had little to say as he gingerly opened his trousers
to expose a bit of angry red and black-and-blue scrotal skin. After I asked the nurse
to leave us, the patient permitted me to remove his trousers, shorts, and two or three
yards of foul-smelling, stained gauze wrapped about his scrotum, which was swollen to
twice the size of a grapefruit and extremely tender. A jagged zig-zag laceration,
oozing pus and blood, extended down the left scrotum.

Amid the matted hair, edematous skin, and various exudates, I saw some half-buried
dark linear objects and asked the patient what they were. Several days earlier, he
replied, he had injured himself in the machine shop where he worked, and had closed
the laceration himself with a heavy-duty stapling gun. The dark objects were one-inch
staples of the type used in putting up wallboard.

We x-rayed the patients scrotum to locate the staples; admitting him to the hospital;
and gave him tetanus antitoxin, a broad-spectrum antibacterial therapy, and
hexachlorophene sitz baths prior to surgery the next morning.

The procedure consisted of exploration and debridement of the left side of the scrotal
pouch. Eight rusty staples were retrieved, and the skin edges were trimmed and
freshened. The left testis had been avulsed and was missing. The stump of the spermatic
cord was recovered at the inguinal canal, debrided, and the vessels ligated properly,
though not much of a hematoma was present. Through-and through Penrose drains were
sutured loosely in site, and the skin was loosely closed.

Convalescence was uneventful, and before his release from the hospital less then a week
later, the patient confided the rest of his story to me.

An unmarried loner, he usually didn't leave the machine shop at lunchtime with his
co-workers. Finding himself alone, he had begun the regular practice of masturbating
by holding his penis against the canvas drive-belt of a large floor-based piece of
running machinery. One day, as he approached orgasm, he lost his concentration and
leaned too close to the belt. When his scrotum suddenly became caught between the
pulley-wheel and the drive-belt, he was thrown into the air and landed a few feet away.
Unaware that he had lost his left testis, and perhaps too stunned to feel much pain, he
stapled the wound closed and resumed work.

I can only assume he abandoned this method of self-gratification.

By Dr. William A. Morton, Jr. MD, a retired urologist residing in
West Chester, Pennsylvania

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nope, I’ve learned my lesson! Not gonna click. :shakehead:
It was on the John Boy and Billy radio show. If you’re familiar, Robert D. Rayford reported and it was hilarious just listening to him trying to keep his composure! You kinda owe it to yourself…:)

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Truth!
I used to haul the trash cans up the driveway on the hitch but after hitting it too many times the pain wasn’t worth it. Turns out I’m not a quick learner and had to remove it.
Who are you trying to fool? I've met you, AIN'T NO WAY that you hit your shin on a hitch. Maybe your quads or perhaps your knee...but definitely not your shin... :hahaha:

We may need a confirmation from Seedy on this one... :rotfl:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Who are you trying to fool? I've met you, AIN'T NO WAY that you hit your shin on a hitch. Maybe your quads or perhaps your knee...but definitely not your shin... :hahaha:

We may need a confirmation from Seedy on this one... :rotfl:

:embarrassed:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

back in Tally, my Dad restored a '62 Willys Jeep and raised it up as well.

we were out Christmas caroling with the neighbors one year, probably 1976 or '77 and the neighbors had two very attractive daughters.
I was in the lead (walking briskly) going from my house to the house next door and I walked behind the Jeep, looking back and not watching where I was going.
The hitch/ball caught me right in the left quad and I thought I lost a leg for a second. The pain was almost unbearable, but...
couldn't let the 'ladies' see I was in pain so I waved them on by like I was tying my shoe, while also trying to catch my breath.

Still remember the pain to this day, not to mention the humongous bruise it left.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
The intensity of the pain from a cramp is unmatched, but also dissipates quickly and you're back to 100%.

The balance of pain yet shame from a toe cramp in a pool is hard to match. Momentarily debilitating, followed by realizing you just needed to drink 6 oz of water.

Copy/paste from another website... Funny, but not funny...

One morning I was called to the emergency room by the head ER nurse. She directed me
to a patient who had refused to describe his problem other then to say that he "needed
a doctor who took care of men's troubles." The patient, about 40, was pale, febrile,
and obviously uncomfortable, and had little to say as he gingerly opened his trousers
to expose a bit of angry red and black-and-blue scrotal skin. After I asked the nurse
to leave us, the patient permitted me to remove his trousers, shorts, and two or three
yards of foul-smelling, stained gauze wrapped about his scrotum, which was swollen to
twice the size of a grapefruit and extremely tender. A jagged zig-zag laceration,
oozing pus and blood, extended down the left scrotum.

Amid the matted hair, edematous skin, and various exudates, I saw some half-buried
dark linear objects and asked the patient what they were. Several days earlier, he
replied, he had injured himself in the machine shop where he worked, and had closed
the laceration himself with a heavy-duty stapling gun. The dark objects were one-inch
staples of the type used in putting up wallboard.

We x-rayed the patients scrotum to locate the staples; admitting him to the hospital;
and gave him tetanus antitoxin, a broad-spectrum antibacterial therapy, and
hexachlorophene sitz baths prior to surgery the next morning.

The procedure consisted of exploration and debridement of the left side of the scrotal
pouch. Eight rusty staples were retrieved, and the skin edges were trimmed and
freshened. The left testis had been avulsed and was missing. The stump of the spermatic
cord was recovered at the inguinal canal, debrided, and the vessels ligated properly,
though not much of a hematoma was present. Through-and through Penrose drains were
sutured loosely in site, and the skin was loosely closed.

Convalescence was uneventful, and before his release from the hospital less then a week
later, the patient confided the rest of his story to me.

An unmarried loner, he usually didn't leave the machine shop at lunchtime with his
co-workers. Finding himself alone, he had begun the regular practice of masturbating
by holding his penis against the canvas drive-belt of a large floor-based piece of
running machinery. One day, as he approached orgasm, he lost his concentration and
leaned too close to the belt. When his scrotum suddenly became caught between the
pulley-wheel and the drive-belt, he was thrown into the air and landed a few feet away.
Unaware that he had lost his left testis, and perhaps too stunned to feel much pain, he
stapled the wound closed and resumed work.

I can only assume he abandoned this method of self-gratification.

By Dr. William A. Morton, Jr. MD, a retired urologist residing in
West Chester, Pennsylvania

So, basically every week in trailerbama?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator