Week 0 College Games: Scott Frost adds yet another L to his dismal record

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020
UCLA’s win today makes that LSU game more interesting next week. DTR has to play better but they can win that game especially with it at home.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I watched the Nebraska game. IL overmatched them except for the first 10 minutes. Nebraska is small, slow and error prone. We dodged a bullet with Frost.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I'm thinking he wouldn't have made it here due to his requirement that he be able to bring his entire coaching staff from UCF. He was my first choice, but for that.

Hmmm, that sounds familiar. I think I recently saw that movie and it wasn’t very good.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I thought that only worked on lame, limp dick losers with a hunchback.
giphy.gif

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking he wouldn't have made it here due to his requirement that he be able to bring his entire coaching staff from UCF. He was my first choice, but for that.

I’m thinking he wouldn’t have made it here because of his inability to process information and make sound decisions.

As mentioned in a previous thread, regardless of your ego or heart strings influencing your thoughts, a sane and rational man would have run to Gainesville versus Lincoln. I refer to Urban and the opportunity to coach in South Bend, even Urban was able to check his ego and make a sound career decision.

The fact that Frosty botched such an obvious decision tells me that I was dead wrong about him and that he would have never succeeded here either.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATM played UNC.

But I guess everyone else was drunk by then.
Yes, I guess everyone else was drunk.

Side note: This morning I realized everything in my house had been stolen and replaced with an exact replica. Weird.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You know this would really piss off at least ONE of the Cuomo brothers, right?

I think you know me well enough to know that all of this is with the utmost adoration.

I also think you know me well enough to know that if I knew how to alter the “Scott Frost adds an L” line in the title, and replace it with, “Law Scrambles to Orchestrate His Parents Meeting At The Enchantment Under The Sea Dance”, I definitely would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator