Founding Member
I posted this in the game thread also.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kind of surprised to see Swain buried in the slot behind Massey/Powell. Figured he was more of an outside WR vs. an over the middle guy.
Fullwood behind Powell at the other wideout spot. I remember Mac saying getting Massey and Powell on the field at the same time would be a good thing, just didn't think we'd start out that way. Guess Fullwood is what he is - not much.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if OL Taylor will take a starting spot after a few weeks. If he is the real deal early our starting O line could be decent if the injuries are limited.

No way should Franks see the field this year unless injuries force him to play.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I wonder if OL Taylor will take a starting spot after a few weeks. If he is the real deal early our starting O line could be decent if the injuries are limited.

No way should Franks see the field this year unless injuries force him to play.

From who? It seems the staff is happy w/ the starters, including Johnson. I see him getting PT this year, but not starting. There'd have to be a serious injury or crash-and-burn by Johnson or Sharpe for that to happen.

I'm happy we don't have any freshman starters....and that Massey is the KR (I think I've already mentioned that!!)!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Fullwood behind Powell? All that talk about him finally getting it. You are what you are.

:bwahaha:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Are they going to redshirt Perine? Also, I was hoping someone would step up at the safety spot opposite Maye. Neither Washington or Harris are very good.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
From who? It seems the staff is happy w/ the starters, including Johnson. I see him getting PT this year, but not starting. There'd have to be a serious injury or crash-and-burn by Johnson or Sharpe for that to happen.

I'm happy we don't have any freshman starters....and that Massey is the KR (I think I've already mentioned that!!)!

Tyler Jordan would be the likely candidate but Tackle is probably where they want Taylor at barring injuries so that won't happen. I doubt he would pass Johnson this season but Jordan even though his fundamentals are decent and he can play all the positions just doesn't have the natural strength I think to move large SEC D linemen much in the run game looking at him last season (I know he was a freshman and will get stronger). He was also prone to being bull rushed for the same reason. Nothing much against the current starters but I think Taylor has a lot of potential.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know what I love about this depth chart? Not seeing the same names for every position at OL and linebacker. Basically 4 linebackers for 3 positions and they're all backing each other up. Or seven lineman and they're all backing each other up. The five positions on the line have distinct players. We don't have Ivey on the depth chart for three positions.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know what I love about this depth chart? Not seeing the same names for every position at OL and linebacker. Basically 4 linebackers for 3 positions and they're all backing each other up. Or seven lineman and they're all backing each other up. The five positions on the line have distinct players. We don't have Ivey on the depth chart for three positions.
I thought the same exact thing. Also:

I thought Perine was #22
I can't believe CeCe is not a starter

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know we are still building some depth on the OL but it sure looks good to see all those big 300lb+ dudes on the OL. We're getting there. And agreed no way that Franks should see the field unless our QB's are dropping like flies. And yes, I would say as of now Trask gets on the field before Franks if that were to happen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tyler Jordan would be the likely candidate but Tackle is probably where they want Taylor at barring injuries so that won't happen.
That's crazy talk. Jordan is probably our second best lineman. Dillard is easily the worst. I thought Jordan would move to center but they aren't cross training him much. I guess McCoy will replace Dillard when it inevitably happens again.

I hope one of the two between big Fred could move inside to make room for Taylor.

We are in much better shape than last year. They are still young, very young, you'd like them to not even get on the field until their third year, but we are much more talented than last year. At least we know we won't be seeing Riles and Andrew Mike doing their turnstile impressions anymore.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe CeCe is not a starter

Well, remember that the "starters" are the 1 and 10 defense, usually a heavier run package. CeCe, and most of those other 2s and 3s aren't aware that we have weight room and will have to wait until passing downs. He should be starting in place of Sherit, but we don't have any DTs so he's forced to take his lil 260lb azz inside and pray for the best.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Scarlett at 2013 pounds?

Well alright.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I musta missed it. Is Cyontai Lewis injured, suspended, off the team or a victim of a typo?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Nice thing about that depth chart (for next year anyway) is that only 5 starters are SR's.
LDR has 3 years of eligibility? LDR for Heisman 2018!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, for you CJ Worton fans, at least he made the depth chart. It's a start, I guess. :lmao2:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.