Week 9 Other Games

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
That defense looked good playing the little sisters of the poor. Different story when playing a team with collegiate athletes.
Yep. And their O-line is making some nondescript DE from OSU look like the second coming of LT.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yep. And their O-line is making some nondescript DE from OSU look like the second coming of LT.
Dude was an AA last year. Haven’t you been listening to the broadcast? They’ve only said it like 40 times.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Dude was an AA last year. Haven’t you been listening to the broadcast? They’ve only said it like 40 times.
Yeah, Ive heard them go on and on about how great he is. All I see is a Wisky O-line that has no clue in pass protection. They don't even get a hand on him most times. He looks like he'd be just another dude in the SEC.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crazy right? Turned it around in 2017 and left a great situation for the next guy who won 8 his first year. Spiraling now. Regressing to historical norms after a great coach left:grin:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Just lost to a high performing 4-3 team. Also lost to a worse than FCS UT. Guy is great. You sure know how to keep that bias out:grin:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
When you've sucked for so long, 4-4 makes you feel good. I hope we never get to this point. Then you know your program is dead.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You’re the easiest troll on this blog. Still, its funny because its true. You gave up your tickets because he was hired, dude. :lol: that’s dedicated bias

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I laugh at your responses normally, if that makes you feel better. Its my Saturday ritual: troll traz and Donk, go back and forth, rinse, repeat.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp losing badly to Tenn, I just put it on, they must have had a bunch of bad calls?

I love watching Muschamp lose

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.