Recruiting Welcome 2019 4* WR Josh Dunmore

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice WR's but I want some big uglies to jump on the train...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Watkins says he did not commit per Gatorbait

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All this good news and optimistic stuff needs to stop. We can't recruit, I heard it here.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
we also landed another unranked kid!
Mac is like Oprah you get a scholarship you a scholarship you get a scholarship anyone who visits get a scholarship. It's a terrible way to recruit but I'm not shocked he's a terrible coach .

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Actually in today's recruiting the earlier you get them on board the better chance you have to keep them. That's been the trend over the last 5-8 yrs anyway. The Only program that has consistently lost recruits that committed early in that time span is Miami #ChompChomp

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-gators-recruiting-jacob-copeland-update

One less commit

Jashon Watkins, a 2019 athlete from Nashville, Tenn., committed to the Florida coaches on Saturday. News of his decision was reported by several media outlets, including SEC Country.

However, Watkins backtracked on his pledge after returning home Sunday and told Rivals and 247Sports he doesn’t consider himself a Florida commit at this time.

The Gators now have five members in their 2019 class, which remains ranked No. 1 nationally in the 247Sports composite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.