Not open for further replies.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n220193 said:
Good hire...now lets see what the recruits say

ya I'm sure they will be all over Twitter raving about a two time national championship programs picking up some dork from Louisiana. How will he manage all the McDonald's all American talent on one team? He better call Cal for some advice.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like this hire...young, energetic, and obviously can coach and get his kids to buy in. Looks to me like we won't be boring as we transitions to his style of play.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
MatthewM.;n220199 said:
ya I'm sure they will be all over Twitter raving about a two time national championship programs picking up some dork from Louisiana. How will he manage all the McDonald's all American talent on one team? He better call Cal for some advice.

Oh gee....you got me there...aww shucks :kick:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n220197 said:
Same number that Donovan had as a head coach before coming to Florida.

LOL. Whatever. FOley could take a dump in your mouth and you'd call it the best meal you've ever had.

Give me a break. This is a MEH hire at best

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think this guy can do good here.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n220195 said:
Yeah, my bad. I forgot I don't right any checks to the UAA. I'll just be quiet.
Yeah stop complaining about how dooleysucks spends his money

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Originally posted by Swamp Queen View Post

Same number that Donovan had as a head coach before coming to Florida.

T REX;n220216 said:
LOL. Whatever. FOley could take a dump in your mouth and you'd call it the best meal you've ever had.

Have some freaking respect or your dinosaur azz will be extinct like you cousins.. :nono:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n220216 said:

I honestly don't know what kind of hire it is. I've been far too busy in life to even think about who would replace Donovan. This could be a completely MEH hire but I'm willing to give it more than 30 minutes before I start trashing it. And that would be the same regardless of who the hell was running our athletic program. I just don't jump off ledges as quickly as some people, I try to remain positive. It's healthier.

Edit: And you asked how many NCAA tournaments he has coached in, I simply answered with the truth.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think this hire makes sense. Florida recruiting ties similar styles of play. Let's see how he fills his staff out

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Solid hire. Coach of the year twice in separate conferences. Young, energetic and on the rise. Let the naysayers bitch because we didn't offer Coach K $500M to come to Gainevsille. Most of them don't give a damn about hoops anyway...they just enjoy taking shots at Foley. Go Gators!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n220225 said:
I honestly don't know what kind of hire it is. I've been far too busy in life to even think about who would replace Donovan. This could be a completely MEH hire but I'm willing to give it more than 30 minutes before I start trashing it. And that would be the same regardless of who the hell was running our athletic program. I just don't jump off ledges as quickly as some people, I try to remain positive. It's healthier.

Edit: And you asked how many NCAA tournaments he has coached in, I simply answered with the truth.

Well...obviously I am joking but we weren't the program we are now in 1996...if you wrote down all the accomplishments on paper from the 19 years you'd expect a little more from the new guy besides some NITs.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n220192]So we traded Driskel for White. I wonder if he can read defenses.[/QUOTE]
Well, that Kresser for Billy D trade went so well, why not try it again?

And, at least he is cheap!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n220233 said:
Well...obviously I am joking but we weren't the program we are now in 1996...if you wrote down all the accomplishments on paper from the 19 years you'd expect a little more from the new guy besides some NITs.

Not disagreeing with that. But again, we'll see how this plays out. He's young, similar style of play, strong recruiting ties in the South and Florida. I wanted a bigger splash hire but I'm willing to give him a chance.

Dec 10, 2014
TallyGator;n220200 said:
I like this hire...young, energetic, and obviously can coach and get his kids to buy in. Looks to me like we won't be boring as we transitions to his style of play.

And turned Tennessee the **** down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator