We're facing the king of the jungle tomorrow

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Never heard of anyone named Lion King but then again I've never met a Shaerona before either.

Shaerona

She who must be obeyed
Zambo said:
Never heard of anyone named Lion King but then again I've never met a Shaerona before either.
if lion king was his "user name" that would make sense Zambo...if, in fact, that is your real name ;-)

Shaerona

She who must be obeyed
WobbleGator said:
Bernardo de la Paz;n42421 said:
But you've heard the song.

[video=youtube;8zLx_JtcQVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zLx_JtcQVI[/video]
i refuse to click play because i do not want a lion king tune stuck in my head...my daughter obsessively watched that movie over and over when she was little and if i never ever hear another song from that movie, it will be toooooooo soon. (Although I will take it over Rocky Top or that stupid FSU chant).

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
Zambo;n42408 said:

But you've heard the song.
Keeping it a mystery gets to me
Running down the length of my thighs Sharona

Shaerona

She who must be obeyed
Zambo said:
It's a combination of my real first name and first initial of my middle name with a slight tweak to the spelling. it came from a nickname in high school when "My Sharona" came out.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
I heard UF is rolling out their new offense tomorrow. It's going to be called the run n pun. :rimshot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.