Western Kentucky - Pregame entrance fail

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Fantastic! Guys were juiced and ready to go, and couldn't stop.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
That is almost as funny as the time (early 90's) when UGa players came out of the tunnel all juiced up and started running to the wrong sideline at the Fla - Ga game in Jax. When someone tried to direct them to their side of the field it was like a rubber band effect, players started running to each other and tumble to the ground. Needless to say, we Gators in the stands started roaring with laughter. I don't know if video of that fiasco exists, but I would love to see it again.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_lyxwzcM1qT1qh5huu.gif

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Not as bad as the FSU band in the rain though. (I still miss Muncie)

Love your Ronnie Reagan quote. It must really pi$$ off Ox and his liberals pals on the board.

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Love your Ronnie Reagan quote. It must really pi$$ off Ox and his liberals pals on the board.

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." - Ronald Wilson Reagan
I'm a liberal? :lol:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

???

I thought Ox was more of a conservative? Or at most a "moderate". Never really took him for a "lib"... Unless he's been posting pro Hillary propaganda in the political forum which I rarely ever look at...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They covered the 16 point spread last night!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Sorry, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer... What exactly does this have to do with western kintucky's entrance?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That is almost as funny as the time (early 90's) when UGa players came out of the tunnel all juiced up and started running to the wrong sideline at the Fla - Ga game in Jax.
Didn't Duncecap run to the wrong side once? Hell, he was probably one of the Ugly idiots running to the wrong sideline in the one you menioned.

edit maybe it was Zook

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Marching Chumps Tuba Dump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.