What a shame: ETN arrested for DUI

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He got arrested for reckless driving and failure to stay in his lane? I had no idea ETN was a chick.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
RB 2 working on moving up the depth chart. Hope he gets an attorney that defends better than his pass blocking.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I have never read anything that suggests that Athens law enforcement does anything other than kiss bangs a$$.
What makes you think anything is going to change?
Have you read the AJC articles on the number of racing, speeding and accidents Georgia players have had? 2 years ago they would've called a coach "the fixer" to pick him up. Not anymore. Hell, they even wrote him a tinted windows ticket. The rest of the system may still be covering for them but, Athens police are tired of their sh!t.

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
Wonder why he wasn’t charged with Minor in Possession? BTW - Ga. as a state is very tough on underage DUI; it’ll be interesting to watch what gets done in this case.
Probably get some deferred prosecution bull**** along with some community service. If it happened to someone like me....my ass would be under the jail with massive fines.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
This is SO EFF"ING STUPID .,, because ETN of all people has the money to just hire a professional driver to keep him safe when he wants to go out drinking & partying.

99% chance that Kirby has a bail bondsman on retainer, sitting in the parking lot of the county central booking office, every Friday and Saturday night, Given the sorta out-of-control players he has, it'd be the Smart thing to do.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Etienne was booked at 4:35 a.m. local time on four charges – driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving, failure to maintain lane and affixing materials that reduce the visibility from windows and/or windshield. He posted a $1,883 bond and was released less than an hour later, at 5:27 a.m.

Breakaway speed, huh? Caught by….

jackie gleason GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator