What do you want to see from UF vs Vandy

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Despite chatter to the opposite, Gators will attend/watch this year's team the remainder of the season. Vandy is up next.

I want to see:
- No fair catches on punt returns inside the 10 yardline.
- Some fiery leadership from non-me players on the field and not on social media.
- Less predictable play calling while playing to win rather than not to lose.
- Play like underdogs that nobody respects...regardless of score and until final whistle.
- Intermediate depth pass completions.
- A win.

Leave the fog of post-defeat depression and discuss.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
gator1.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see:

A different ST coach
A different OC calling plays
More involvement from the TEs
Actual adjustments

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trees. That is what do I want to see from UF v. Vandy.

I plan on either hiking or biking. Much better way to use my time than watching year 8 of our 13 year (at least) rebuilding project.

I never really got to that point with Zooker or even Chimp, but I have now. I hope I can maintain my dedication.

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I want to see 4 quarters of trying to score on EVERY possession. DBs not getting burned like couches in Knoxville. Oh, and a win would be nice.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
.... to watch play schemes like vs Kentucky where receivers cross up the defenses in getting wide open.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I would like to see a coaching staff and players who have done alot of reflection and have been miserable for a week to the point of being mad. Then I want to see players flying around and tackling like mad men and an offensive plan to kick someones ass for the rest of the season. I want 65-0.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
i would like to see vanilla play calling, blown coverages, and litttle to no effort due to the level of competition. This way I won't be frustrated.

I would really like to see play calling with a highly aggresive mentality and creativity, not taking the foot off the pedal until the game is well in hand when the 2s are in. An offense, typical of Florida in the past, that gets offensive playmakers in space to make plays to encourge recruiting. I want to see leaders take shape, not trash talkers who can't back it up. Great effort from kick off to the last play of the game. No stupid penalties because a loss of focus, composure, or temper. Blue pants, white jerseys, orange script helmets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator