What if Mac wins the East again next year?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
In the same one we still are....

Nothing changes...

IMO he can win the east 10 straight years but if he is still averaging 4-5 losses and not getting us to premier bowl games and playoffs than it doesn't matter...

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
I predict Mac will keep his job if we win the East again. Even if we lose 4 games again. Go ahead, I know several of you will dislike my post, but deep inside, you know it's true.

divits

A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
I predict Mac will keep his job if we win the East again. Even if we lose 4 games again. Go ahead, I know several of you will dislike my post, but deep inside, you know it's true.
I have no doubt it's true.....and also quite probable.

GatorJB

Lifetime Member
If that happens, then it means the East is even weaker than it is now, which is actually possible.

Gatorphan

Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
It sucks that he hasn't parlayed two east division titles into any momentum on the recruiting trail. I don't see where a third will help....only prolong the inevitable.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
I wouldnt mind so much if our offense was getting alot better and we lost some close games. It would really suck if our offense isnt any better and good teams blow us out again.

alcoholica

I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Will Grier being a fool has really hurt recruiting. There was a lot of momentum before he got busted, and we haven't recovered yet. He's not the only problem, but he was a huge landmine

Mr2Bits

Lifetime Member
While we are at it, what if Mac wins the SEC next year
escalated.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.