What to expect from McElwain's offense

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n123874 said:
Dude, whats with you? You used to be a good poster with some interesting perspective. Now your just a troll, and a sad one at that. Just stop bro, everyone is getting really tired of it.

Dude, if thinking about things slightly different than the next guy or group of guys makes you a troll then I feel bad for all the members of this board. Sorry if I don't agree that "The Great Chip Kelly" is really all that great. Or that McElwain is a done deal....sorry it's not and I heard that he's more likely to end up at Nebraska. I know this isn't the popular theory but it is what it is. I am a Gator fan, not a sheep and I like to have as little fun with it. If you don't like my post anymore then feel free not to read them.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n123874 said:
Dude, whats with you? You used to be a good poster with some interesting perspective. Now your just a troll, and a sad one at that. Just stop bro, everyone is getting really tired of it.

Maybe your mistaking him for somebody else?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n123900 said:
I am a Gator fan, not a sheep and I like to have as little fun with it.

you having as little fun with it is exactly the problem, it's not that you disagree with everyone, its the arrogant and asshat nature of how you do it. Also, I wouldnt have to read your posts if you wouldnt inject them constantly into every single conversation in an attempt to bring everything back to a sophomoric level.

And to skin and sofla, when he first came on the board i found some humor in his posts, they were mostly lighthearted. Now hes gone full troll and looks for ways just to be an ass.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n123853 said:
I expect since Nebraska has historically been a running team he will call a lot of runs.....
I'll bet you anything you want that Nebraska hires Scott frost

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin;n123835 said:
McGee was a 5th year senior and it is unlikely he would be granted a 6th year IF he decides to apply for it. He graduated before coming to Florida.
McGee is not a 5th year senior. He graduated in three years, was eligible to transfer without penalty, and this year was his fourth.

Even if he were a 5th year senior, the medical redshirt for a broken ankle that took his entire year is a given.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n124038 said:
you having as little fun with it is exactly the problem, it's not that you disagree with everyone, its the arrogant and asshat nature of how you do it. Also, I wouldnt have to read your posts if you wouldnt inject them constantly into every single conversation in an attempt to bring everything back to a sophomoric level.

And to skin and sofla, when he first came on the board i found some humor in his posts, they were mostly lighthearted. Now hes gone full troll and looks for ways just to be an ass.

My bad bro, I'll attempt to lighten up a little. BTW I don't disagree with everyone....I just don't agree with everyone. FYI there is an ignore button if my posting continues to cause you irritation.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n124050 said:
I'll bet you anything you want that Nebraska hires Scott frost

Why would I care if Nebraska hired Scott Frost ? I just hope we at least get McElwain before they do. How's Gundy's search going?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n124131 said:
My bad bro, I'll attempt to lighten up a little. BTW I don't disagree with everyone....I just don't agree with everyone. FYI there is an ignore button if my posting continues to cause you irritation.
Where? I think the ignore button disappeared!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n124136 said:
Why would I care if Nebraska hired Scott Frost ? I just hope we at least get McElwain before they do. How's Gundy's search going?

Bout as good as the beliema search

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n124131 said:
See, that wasn't so bad was it? Just try and lighten up a little, thats all we're saying. We should all be a little more positive about now, the stench of dwag is gone and its a new chapter, if we cant be happy now, when can we be?

We're cool bro. :fistbump:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n124159 said:
We should all be a little more positive about now, the stench of dwag is gone and its a new chapter, if we cant be happy now, when can we be?
I think the uncertainty is making everyone a little edgy. Everyone's worried we might make the same mistake and the internet doesn't help with all of the inaccurate BS that gets thrown around. Hope we know something soon but I wouldn't bet the house we get this guy.:fistbump:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n124156 said:
Bout as good as the beliema search

Bielema's not the one who is going to be looking for a job after this weekend. Your boy Gundy on the other hand might need to line up some moving trucks.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n124202 said:
Bielema's not the one who is going to be looking for a job after this weekend. Your boy Gundy on the other hand might need to line up some moving trucks.

Atleast he wouldn't have a big buyout lol

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n124254 said:
Atleast he wouldn't have a big buyout lol

True. I'm over all this buyout crap. Seems we get it coming-new coach- and going-Muschamp.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n124273 said:
True. I'm over all this buyout crap. Seems we get it coming-new coach- and going-Muschamp.

It's not going to last much longer I don't believe

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt powers that be will let this linger for too much longer before they move in another direction

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We don't have the bargaining leverage here. CSU still has Michigan and Nebraska hitting on the bait.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n124301 said:
We don't have the bargaining leverage here. CSU still has Michigan and Nebraska hitting on the bait.

Even without Michigan and Nebraska, I think Colorado State would be happy to keep McElwain so we don't have any leverage no matter how you cut it. The buyout was a matter of public knowledge so I'm not sure why Foley would approach McElwain if in the worst case scenario he didn't plan on paying the buyout.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin;n123835 said:
McGee was a 5th year senior and it is unlikely he would be granted a 6th year IF he decides to apply for it. He graduated before coming to Florida.

I'm pretty sure either McGee or WM said something right after McGee's injury that he was looking forward to getting back on the field for UF "next year." I could be remembering that completely wrong, though.

They also didn't call McGee's name during senior day, so that could mean he's coming back, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.