Who Banned Wobble?

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n14308 said:
How about if there ever is a need to ban someone a thread be made indicating the ban, the length of it and the reason for it. I think on the old board I might have been banned but did not know it and surely did not know why. OX is this a decent idea?

I love the idea of pubic shaming!:banned:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus;n14319 said:

Our country has gotten too liberal to do that anymore. Can't make anyone sad, it's not allowed.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus said:
VulcanAlex;n14308 said:
How about if there ever is a need to ban someone a thread be made indicating the ban, the length of it and the reason for it. I think on the old board I might have been banned but did not know it and surely did not know why. OX is this a decent idea?

Well I look at it as public education, rather than shaming. After all folks who get banned are generally not all that ashamed of what got them banned or if very bad are gone for good so they don't see their shame. Good input!!

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n14327 said:
Our country has gotten too liberal to do that anymore. Can't make anyone sad, it's not allowed.

Then maybe we should give them all trophies. :wink:

By the way, the :wink: emote is more than just a wink. It blows a kiss, too. Sometimes, it's a little more than what I'm trying to emote.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus;n15085 said:

By the way, the :wink: emote is more than just a wink. It blows a kiss, too. Sometimes, it's a little more than what I'm trying to emote.

:backout:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus said:
NavetG8r;n14327 said:

Use this ;)

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus said:
NavetG8r;n14327 said:

Sometimes, I can't see the forest for the trees! ;)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n15152 said:
Fine, I will stop winking at you Cap.

b027_bush_mission_accomplished_2050081722-7750.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
NavetG8r;n15173 said:
That was me he was giving the thumb up to. :stars:
:jerkit:
Maybe for you that is an eye rolling statement. To me, it was a once in a lifetime event. Yes, I was there. Maybe he wasn't giving me the thumb up, but he was looking in my general direction so I choose to believe it was me he was signaling. Afterall, I was the one that stayed up nearly all night coordinating my 500+ man duty section getting the ship ready for his visit. Now, keep on :jerkit: while I bask in my delusions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.