Who's your choice for NC?

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
This is one of those dumb "would you rather" questions that girls sometimes annoyingly ask--giving you a series of unpalatable options and forcing you to choose the least bad option.

Truthfully, don't want any of them to win.

Jawja is self-explanatory. **** 'em. **** them all. Nothing but pure, unmitigated hate. I've never been alive for them to have a title; and have enjoyed every year of life with them being miserable failures.

I can't root for Michigan bc Harbaugh is such an insufferable douchebag and the Big 10 beating 2 SEC teams to win it all is a worst-case scenario for my general disdain of the entire conference. It's been a damn good last 15 years since the Big 10 was put in their place...would be a shame to have to walk that back.

I don't really have any reason to hate Cincy; but IF they win, the whining we'll hear from the media about how "Boise was robbed in the 2000s" or "UCF should be officially recognized 2017 Natl Champions" etc. will be nauseatingly obnoxious and will go on for MONTHS. Years, even.

Playoff expansion is inevitable at some point; and it's likely a non-P5 team will get invited to an expanded 12-team playoff...but it benefits us long-term for 2-loss teams non-Championship winning SEC teams to be considered stronger opponents for the playoffs than the non-P5.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
1. Its a freaking message board, lighten up.
2. It's nearly impossible to believe that anyone would think playoff expansion would mean more "interesting" games. Even your inbred ass cant be that stupid.

I'm sure there's a board for the cincy/ucf/boise st types to gather together and jerk each other off over how they deserve a title shot after the tough seasons they've played. Maybe you could lend a hand...
It's comical you seem to want to endorse the moronic mythical NC selected by a committee of "experts" instead of allowing some number of good teams to actually play the game. Go jerk yourself off as it's the only satisfaction you will ever get dipshyt.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's comical you seem to want to endorse the moronic mythical NC selected by a committee of "experts" instead of allowing some number of good teams to actually play the game. Go jerk yourself off as it's the only satisfaction you will ever get dipshyt.
Its comical you just swallow the "an undefeated directional school is just as good as a P5 top ranked team" narrative.

As far as playoffs and selection goes, again, its only you that's deep throating the playoff format so much that you want an extra few inches shoved down your throat. Most of us dont like the playoff at all, were against it from the outset and think it sucks. I and others have been pretty clear on that. It's you that keeps saying its so great we need more of it.

All I have ever argued is for the teams to settle it on the field. Which is literally the entire point of the regular season, genius. You're the one arguing for a format that disregards what happened during the season and gives mulligans for losses and rewards for garbage scheduling.

You're all over the map with your arguments b/c you dont seem capable of seeing the big picture or following arguments to their logical conclusions. Take a geritol and try again manana.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Super easy for me…

Roll Tide!!!

Keep it in the SEC, but also keep 1980 alive!

Last edited:

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
If Alabama doesn't win it, I'm pulling for Cincinnati. I have always respected Michigan but I don't like Harbaugh.

Georgia goes without saying. It would be great to see Bama curb stomp them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator