Who's your choice for NC?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
UGA shouldn't be there after getting waxed by the first team they played with a pulse. I think bama wins another

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No good choices for me but I'll go with the SEC............ Between Bama and UGA, it's easily Bama...... Roll Tide!

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Bama. Not even close. When you combine the best athletes with the best coaching, you get the best team.

I give 2-1 odds that Saban hangs it up after one-upping the Bear, leaving a huge power vacuum behind in the SEC West.
This is what I think also. Saban wants to leave no doubt that he is the greatest, and I think one more NC will allow him to be #1 in his mind! Hopefully that will get him outta Ala and they can go back to there up and down 90's period team. And we can't have the porch puppies at the top when this happens. So hopefully coach Napier can get that train rolling before K Richt gets a chance to be on top without Saban to smack him around.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
They did play and beat eight teams that are bowl eligible. Undefeated conference champion should mean something. No Ohio State, no Clemson, no Oklahoma. Not a bad start to the new year.

Lol...they beat 8 bowl eligible teams. That is the dumbest chit ever said. So beating a team that got to 6 wins on the season is something worth mentioning as a reason they are worthy? Translation, those teams they beat that are bowl eligible shall not be named because it would change the whole dynamic of that point to actually being why they aren't actually worthy of being in the playoff.

Here is their schedule:
Miami (OH) 6-6
Murray State 6-5

Indiana 2-10
ND 11-1
Temple 3-9
UCF 8-4
Navy 3-8
Tulane 2-10
Tulsa 6-6
USF 2-10
SMU 8-4
East Carolina 7-5
Houston 11-2

Opponents 75-80. Yeah, real fuggin impressive. But at least they beat 8 bowl eligible teams.

Last edited:

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
I want to see Bama curb stomp the Dwags again. The hard part of that is it means I have to root for Georgia to beat Michigan.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mine is quite dead. If any of you want to confess to necrophilia then have at it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well good for her since she is 97 Sunday. I'm sure she's had better. BTW lame mom taunts are juvenile, not interesting.
1. Its a freaking message board, lighten up.
2. It's nearly impossible to believe that anyone would think playoff expansion would mean more "interesting" games. Even your inbred ass cant be that stupid.

I'm sure there's a board for the cincy/ucf/boise st types to gather together and jerk each other off over how they deserve a title shot after the tough seasons they've played. Maybe you could lend a hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator