Who's Your Favorite Poster?

I'm bored, and we need a new topic to discuss so mark this down as the official GCMB favorite poster

• Ox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lagoon

• Bart

• Wobble

• Nav

• GatorJ

• Durty

• MJM

• The Field

• Total voters

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;233070 said:
Neither was I, but that was just on Saturday's :lol:. Cover 2 didn't post very often but it was usually pretty damned good when he did. Hope he's doing alright.
There was another poster on here that was having a hard time medically at the end of last year and I can't recall his name but I haven't seen him either. Anyone know who I'm talking about? I know he was ex military....

GIGator. He's still recovering. It's been an arduous journey.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n233070 said:
Neither was I, but that was just on Saturday's :lol:. Cover 2 didn't post very often but it was usually pretty damned good when he did. Hope he's doing alright.
There was another poster on here that was having a hard time medically at the end of last year and I can't recall his name but I haven't seen him either. Anyone know who I'm talking about? I know he was ex military....
It was gi gator. A very classy guy and good poster.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n233070 said:

I believe it is GIGator. A very classy guy who is having an arduous journey to recovery.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n233076 said:
I believe it is GIGator. A very classy guy who is having an arduous journey to recovery.

Wobb running out of material... resorting to plagiarism :lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Thanks J,T and Wobble.....he is a good guy and hope he makes it all the way back.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n233083 said:
Wobb running out of material... resorting to plagiarism :lol:
I don't think Wobb ever had any material. That's why most of his posts are less than 2 words long.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n233076 said:

17cDWNY.gif

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n232975 said:
Ham Sammich in a landslide!
Flattered to make the list; however, my expertise is basketball, weed and gifs, so I'd say I'm more like the peanut gallery at GCMB.
Favorite posters:
Marianna (info and updates)
Wobs (cynicism)
Nav (weed)
Ray (don't think I've ever disagreed with Ray)
Durty (his avatar alone)
Sas (stubbroness)
Queenie (hotness, but seriously, she's like the grounding rod at GCMB (at least for me)
Ox (when he trolls)
JB (see Ray above, and love Ron Swanson)
URGB (forever the antagonist)
Alex (levelheadedness)
Vulcan (Simple!!)
I know I'm leaving many more out that entertain me: tlb, dub, phin, Jand3, Cowboy, goon, cooter and even law (when he talks Xs and Os).

I was not expecting to be mentioned in this thread at all. :dance:

There's just too many good posters here for me to have a favorite, which contributes as to why I lurk way more than I post.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;233129 said:

There's just too many good posters here for me to have a favorite, which contributes as to why I lurk way more than I post.

This is a good example of why this is so difficult. We have so many solid posters. It's easier for me to categorize the type of poster than to say whether I like one poster the most. And even when I categorize, I leave so many posters out.

I mean, I left out virtually the entire political forum group (where there are a lot of really intelligent, good posters) but I tend to just not lurk there

LBoy
GatorFever
GatorAvatara
Bammer
Cowboy
Pilot

I'm sure I'm missing many more but like I said I don't frequent there. And of course there are many posters in that forum that I've already mentioned earlier from their work on the main forum.

Also how could I forget my two buds Navet and Dougie.

And although she rarely posts now, SQ is a phenomenal poster.

Same with Rog. Less posts. But classics every single time.

NV's slowed down recently. And been a bit more surly. But when he's clicking he's great too.

And Woobs is in a class by himself. There's virtually not a thread that's not touched by Wobble. He is Omnipresent.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n233129 said:

Not too quick with that 'Free Advice' eh?
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31601-1372695639-18.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n233149 said:
This is a good example of why this is so difficult. We have so many solid posters. It's easier for me to categorize the type of poster than to say whether I like one poster the most. And even when I categorize, I leave so many posters out.

I mean, I left out virtually the entire political forum group (where there are a lot of really intelligent, good posters) but I tend to just not lurk there

LBoy
GatorFever
GatorAvatara
Bammer
Cowboy
Pilot

I'm sure I'm missing many more but like I said I don't frequent there. And of course there are many posters in that forum that I've already mentioned earlier from their work on the main forum.

NV's slowed down recently. And been a bit more surly. But when he's clicking he's great too.

And Woobs is in a class by himself. There's virtually not a thread that's not touched by Wobble. He is Omnipresent.

+1

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I enjoy everyone on the board so its impossible to choose just one member. I appreciate the info everyone shares because we all stay informed about our beloved University. BTW...get ready for a big June on the Recruiting trail.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n233157 said:
Law by a mile and PDS a distant 2nd. Then LB and bammer

I kinda miss PDS. Active poster with a different view on things.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n233149 said:

LBoy
GatorFever
GatorAvatara
Bammer
Cowboy
Pilot

Awwww....now that I know someone actually likes me I'll try to post more. It just sucks the way my office is set up now, I can rarely get on during the day. That's definitely going to suck once the season start. :sadnanner:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I only post on the app. It's why I rarely "like" posts. Because I avoid the URL like the plague. I dictate about 75% of my posts through Siri. And then have to correct about 50% of them.

Plus I just don't have time to hop on the computer. All my time is spent on my work computer

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator