Why Florida will beat LSU

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015

We need some of this mojo come high noon on Saturday.

I tell people this all time the time and get sideways looks...

But Tim Tebow is my favorite Gator player of all time.

Chris Leak is my favorite Gator quarterback.

Man I loved watching that guy spin it.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
This thread has pumped so much sunshine in my rectum I must let it out in the form of gambling...
GO GATORS!

book_it.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I was actually thinking this myself. If UF Florida gets better what will it look like ? My best guess for improvement is that the Freshmen receivers step up. They (Swain, Hammond, and Cleveland) have already looked decent in limited playing time. Perhaps the coaches are ready to bench the upperclassmen non-performers (Fullwood and Worton)and give the freshmen receivers a chance.

We just arent going to have a good offensive line this year. However the run game gets easier if the defense is also afraid of the pass, even if they are dink and dunk. Scarlett inheriting the starter roll will also help a bunch I think.

That being said, the fact the LSU's offense has sucked in years gone by isnt particularly relevent. Ultraconservative Les Miles was undoubtedly ONE of the reasons their offense sucked.
F vckin Pumper...

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Was thinking about what if's for this game..... what if Sharpe is hurt and they have to move Ivey to tackle and he shows himself to be a better tackle than guard. And Jordan makes a better left guard than Ivey was. We know Johnson at right guard will be something of a weak link but it's possible the left side of the line could be better than it has been. Yes, lots of maybe's there but most would agree that the Oline can't be much worse. Perhaps having to make changes due to injury could have a positive result.

I feel the same way about the receivers. Put Swain and Hammond and Cleveland out there and see what happens. Even if they run the wrong routes at least they might cause some concern for defensive backs.

Weather permitting I guess we'll see.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We will need Brantley & Cox in this one. Losing Sherit for apparently a few weeks isn't good either. I'm assuming our starting DL will be Brantley , Clark, Zuniga and probably Cece. The staff seems to think Polite can help us some inside, so hopefully Cece can stay at end and rotate with 95 every 3rd series. Cox needs to be able to give us about 25 good snaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator