Why the University of Miami Sucks

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@flasportsbuzz: A source close to UM said that barring any unforeseen circumstances, Miami will name SMU OC/QB coach Rhett Lashlee to the same position next week.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@flasportsbuzz: ... So barring something unforeseen, UM will get its top choice, Rhett Lashlee, whose SMU offense was ninth in total yard average and seventh in points at 41.8. A good choice.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
And to think we crushed this team so hard to start the season, they fell apart and ended with a loss and zero points.

:pumper:

That was all Diaz...his culture isn’t far off of Kirbys there’s just less star power...it’s like the dollar store version of UGA

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So it sounds to me like scrotUM had 2 choices. Get its shyt together and try and climb the ladder back to relevancy or return to its roots and make news and noise as the CoCanes. It appears they have chosen the latter.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Just remember that at scrotUM, Uncle Luke determines the pecking order for the Malt Liquor lines and the line for the Hookers. So if you want to know your standing you just have to quote Eddie Murphy from 48 HRS and ask....

"Luther, are you angry with me?"

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Was it @Detroitgator that said Enos was the only coach who tried to hold the players accountable? This is getting good.

It would be funny if Diaz fired the “get off my lawn” guy cause they couldn’t “party all the time” Like Eddie Murphy’s girlfriend...Regardless of his football mind I believe Enos was and is a professional that prides himself on structure abd didn’t fit the culture...if so @Detroitgator was all over it

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It would be funny if Diaz fired the “get off my lawn” guy cause they couldn’t “party all the time” Like Eddie Murphy’s girlfriend...Regardless of his football mind I believe Enos was and is a professional that prides himself on structure abd didn’t fit the culture...if so @Detroitgator was all over it
I only know what Dan's brother Gary tells me. We all went to school together and I'm still friends with his two older brothers. Danny doesn't do social media except for work. Gary said Danny was the ONLY coach holding players accountable and that very few appreciated it. He said Diaz and the players are soft, it was a schit show in the locker room, and that a lot more would likely come out.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I only know what Dan's brother Gary tells me. We all went to school together and I'm still friends with his two older brothers. Danny doesn't do social media except for work. Gary said Danny was the ONLY coach holding players accountable and that very few appreciated it. He said Diaz and the players are soft, it was a schit show in the locker room, and that a lot more would likely come out.

Either way you nailed it

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

So I read the two comments after that article and just like you'd expect from someone who is a Miami fan, he's more concerned about who the player was that's worried about all the lack of discipline and partying and hopes he leaves the team.

:snicker:

"Been trying to tell y’all this bigger than Nino Brown. Anytime you got cats snitching to the media the locker room split. I just hope it was someone that transferred out."

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
It’s funny how deflection and avoidance are so similar yet so different

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think we all know how this ends.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
Wasn’t this the same group of guys that were doing the chicken dance on the sidelines while FIU was up by 2 TDs. Definitely an issue with discipline and pride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.