Will Grier loses appeal

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad it's finally happening, Grier needs to get back with the team. Even if his appeal is denied, I feel like he might be able to help Treon out and all of the extra practice can't hurt for next year.
Is he not practicing with the team right now? I thought that was already happening.

Instigator

Sep 6, 2014
Something is off with Mr Grier IMO - this may be cool to us gator fans - but reeks of entitled jerk to outsider observers. He's a high school football coach with a son nationally embarrassed and severely suspended for breaking a well known rule and he goes globe trotting around while sticking a middle finger up to the NCAA with this image. Wish he would act humble and stay out of the limelight.

How does this possibly help Will?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Something is off with Mr Grier IMO - this may be cool to us gator fans - but reeks of entitled jerk to outsider observers. He's a high school football coach with a son nationally embarrassed and severely suspended for breaking a well known rule and he goes globe trotting around while sticking a middle finger up to the NCAA with this image. Wish he would act humble and stay out of the limelight.

Couldn't agree more. Think that might be why his son thought he could get away with something no one else can?

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014

I agree with this. Seems to me the message ought to be "yeah, he f**ked up, he gets it, it was a dumb mistake, but he gained no benefit from it, and the punishment is completely disproportional to the crime. This picture basically says "we are privileged and do what we want"

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Sorry about the language there, I thought it would edit itself out, and I have no way to edit the post now....

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry about the language there, I thought it would edit itself out, and I have no way to edit the post now....
Why can't you edit?

I just did.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't agree more. Think that might be why his son thought he could get away with something no one else can?
The dad definitely seems like a douche bag but that doesn't mean his son is.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You lie like a rug
youlie.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, there is no tools

There is awhole thread about this in forum suggestions

Ox was having to go through user by user to fix that due to the compatibility, or lack of, between the old site and the new one. He must have missed yours if you don't see it still. Or he missed yours on purpose :lol2:

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Ox was having to go through user by user to fix that due to the compatibility, or lack of, between the old site and the new one. He must have missed yours if you don't see it still. Or he missed yours on purpose :lol2:

STFU or I will report this post.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
This ranks up there with some of the stupidest stuff you've ever typed. There isn't a single Gators fan alive, save FireFoley, who would begrudge Treon leading us to a victory over Alabama in the SEC Championship game. There also isn't a single sane Gators fan who believes Grier doesn't get the starting job back the day he's eligible again.

Newsflash coach, we know Treon is our QB right now. Why do you think liquor sales are up on Saturdays in Florida again?

Exactly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator