Will Muschamp alters defensive philosophy to combat 'where the game is headed'

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorGriff;n229214 said:
Its funny when Zook got fired and went to Illinois I rooted for him and really wanted him to succeed. Muschamp on the other hand I just can not stand and find myself hoping he fails.
I've always hated all Dwags.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;n228978 said:
Say what you want but I think Auburn's defense will improve w/Muschamp.
smh

Some people just can't give up on their favorite Dawg.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n229106 said:
That point gets lost in the shuffle. Need some proof?
​
Chimp is a one trick pony. He searches the world high and low, recruits every bluechip CB he can find, then finds four to six more to sift through next year. He then puts those guys on an island and stacks the box, telling the safeties to cheat for the run. He knows that most of the archaic, conservative offenses in the SEC these days won't pass on first or second.

Ever notice that as much as he ranted and raved like a lunatic on the sideline, he never said a thing to our hapless safeties who got beat time and time again year after year? Stop the run, gamble with the blitz on third down. Biiitch moan and whine if the offense doesn't kill the clock for him.

There's little more to it than that.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorGriff;n229214 said:
Its funny when Zook got fired and went to Illinois I rooted for him and really wanted him to succeed. Muschamp on the other hand I just can not stand and find myself hoping he fails.

I didn't care what Zook did because he wasn't our coach anymore. Same goes for Meyer, SOS and WM. I only care about how Florida is doing.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n229325 said:
I didn't care what Zook did because he wasn't our coach anymore. Same goes for Meyer, SOS and WM. I only care about how Florida is doing.

tim-tebow-gator-chomp-o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.