Will Muschamp

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n59459 said:
He loses to TN he would then have to beat the dawgs and finish with 6 wins for Foley to keep him. Losing to TN and the dawgs won't be acceptable to the bullgators and the heat will be turned up to HIGH.
I find your post to be incredible in nature. The very thought of retaining a coach who follows a 4 win season with a 6 win season is beyond my ability to comprehend. The worst Zook ever did was 7 wins, and it was a loss to MSU that did him in. Muschamp lost to GSU.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n59455 said:
You were essentially a mod being a troll for a few months.
:snob:
I was just being honest, Bart old buddie.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n59476 said:
I was just being honest, Bart old buddie.

Ya see, I hate that honesty crap - I'd rather turn a blind eye, ignore it, and avoid all of that stuff, like reality........................where's my weed at?
Oh, and Go Gators!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n59483 said:
Ya see, I hate that honesty crap - I'd rather turn a blind eye, ignore it, and avoid all of that stuff, like reality........................where's my weed at?
Oh, and Go Gators!

You gonna pass that thing or what?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Serious question. You more worried about the offense or the defense? I'm more concerned about our inability to be able to cover anyone and generate little to no pass rush. I guess I've become accustomed to our offensive shortcomings and know that we can't give up easy TDs and be able to stay in any game.

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't matter how much we bitch on this message board, Foley is going to let the season play out and then make his decision. There is still a lot of football to be played this season. The SEC East is still up for grabs. If he can't beat the leg humper's fire his butt. He's responsible for the product he puts on the field and what we have seen is a disaster. He can yell and scream all he wants on the side line but that is not going to make up for the lousy job he dose preparing his teams for a big game.

spook

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Okay, everybody STFU about the merge situation. It was addressed. Don't push me at the moment, okay?
Oh, look at the bright side...Muschamp said he isn't losing, and I bet you won't have to merge a single game thread this weekend.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n59499 said:
Serious question. You more worried about the offense or the defense? I'm more concerned about our inability to be able to cover anyone and generate little to no pass rush. I guess I've become accustomed to our offensive shortcomings and know that we can't give up easy TDs and be able to stay in any game.

I find its easier to focus on the things we don't have to worry about. Its a much shorter list.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
CaribGator;n59459 said:
He loses to TN he would then have to beat the dawgs and finish with 6 wins for Foley to keep him. Losing to TN and the dawgs won't be acceptable to the bullgators and the heat will be turned up to HIGH.
I find your post to be incredible in nature. The very thought of retaining a coach who follows a 4 win season with a 6 win season is beyond my ability to comprehend. The worst Zook ever did was 7 wins, and it was a loss to MSU that did him in. Muschamp lost to GSU.
I thought he should of been fired last year after losing to GSU. But it appears the Foley for some reason is "1000%" behind him. And unfortunately if we finish with 6 wins Foley will say it is progress, bs bs.. I think he loses to TN he should be fired that day!! But like ox says, the dawg ain't going anywhere soon

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious;n59458 said:
I miss that sig. pic. someone had of Muschamp in front of a christmas tree engulfed in flames, saying "I'll get it FIXED!"
That was funny.

That was ATXGator. It was funny. :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n60206 said:
""We need to stay the course right now," Muschamp said. "That's a good football team but we have a good football team too so everything is still out there in front of us."

I swear it makes you think Muschamp is on some serious drugs saying stuff like that.

Do you expect Muschamp to say we suck and that we are a horrible team???

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n60207 said:
Do you expect Muschamp to say we suck and that we are a horrible team???

No I expect to hear things must change because they obviously aren't working now and we will get this corrected etc.- there is no excuse for what we saw out there today.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n60209 said:
No I expect to hear things must change because they obviously aren't working now and we will get this corrected etc.- there is no excuse for what we saw out there today.

You expect too much. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.