Willie Taggart Advocates?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
These threads are fun. I was gonna try to bump the that I said I hope we lose in. Just to make fun of myself. Why can't we pick on eachother?

Cause according to Ox, a little lighthearted ribbing of each other in a time when the website is pretty much dead is against the lawwwwzzzz

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I support your right to embarass me! Or attempt to embarass me. (I don't really embarrass easily.)

All the posts are still there, you goof. Do you believe that coke dealer concrete who claims I change shyt just because in his hallucinations he "remembers" that I used to support Butters? Even when literally everyone had told him he is insane?

Honestly, I didn't remember this. You were a 120% Mullen as long as I remembered. You're just a pumper. That's cool. We all knew it already.
He is an idiot for thinking that you’ve ever supported any UF coach post spurrier :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You auditioning to become a Moderator on SwampAss? Oh look, I brought activity to your website when we're essentially in a dead period...how terrible that must be
:jerkit:

This is not a new rule. Law has tried to do it 10 times over the years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is an idiot for thinking that you’ve ever supported any UF coach post spurrier :lol:
I tried with Zook. I did. But I wasn't good at it.

I actually tried when we hired a fvggin dwag too, and a fat bastard. I tried, but couldn't.

I make no excuses for hating Dwags.

Of course, I was happy with CUM, even though I wanted to see more passing. (We did pass a bunch in 07).

I'm more happy with Mullinz than I ever thought I would be. But it's going to take some great recruiting and less of the stupid losses to teams to get me over the edge.

I just don't fall in love with every dude that walks by, like you do.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:jerkit:

This is not a new rule. Law has tried to do it 10 times over the years.
Way more than ten.

Some of you have convenient memories. Fun to jog them occasionally.

Ox only made this rule when we re-examined his position on Chip Kelly.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Taggert was guest-coach of FSU's synchronized swim team. He couldn't keep 'em all in the same pool.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Way more than ten.

Some of you have convenient memories. Fun to jog them occasionally.

Ox only made this rule when we re-examined his position on Chip Kelly.
Perhaps I should post some of your own pro-Kelly thoughts, including the ones you sent to me privately.

NO ONE has been more wrong than you and you know it. However, digging up your old crap isn't something anyone wants, because once was enough.

And I wanted Kelly badly for years, many years. However, I obviously wanted the Oregon Chip Kelly, not this walking fat zombie. You have to have a coach who is actually willing to work. It's outrageous what he's doing at UCLA - they should fire him for cause.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps I should post some of your own pro-Kelly thoughts, including the ones you sent to me privately.

NO ONE has been more wrong than you and you know it. However, digging up your old crap isn't something anyone wants, because once was enough.

And I wanted Kelly badly for years, many years. However, I obviously wanted the Oregon Chip Kelly, not this walking fat zombie. You have to have a coach who is actually willing to work. It's outrageous what he's doing at UCLA - they should fire him for cause.
I was never that high on him. I’ve always thought he was a weird dude and way too gimmicky. That said, I wanted him or Frost over Mullen. I was wrong.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I've made my policy on this clear. There is no bumping of ancient threads for the sole purpose of embarrassing someone else.

No bumping of ancient threads. ??? How about bumping of merely old threads or middle aged threads? :) Can we quote them instead and provide a link to where they may be found? Asking for a friend.

Chip Kelly

Nov 19, 2017

:wtf:

:fatnanner:

I thought we were friends?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Shut up, Chip, ya weird fvkk.

Shouldnt you be petting your cat or something? Is there any doubt Chip is a cat dude?
Here's another cat guy. Birds of a feather?
screenshot_20181220-080351_gallery-picsay-jpg.12698

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.