Wisconsin QB Graham Mertz commits to Gators

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
This continues to be the most disappointing thread as the title hasn't changed in two weeks. So far it's Mertz and a back up LB, not good.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

why GIF

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Keep seeing people say that Mertz hasn’t been officially announced yet by UF, maybe we’re still trying to land another QB.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This continues to be the most disappointing thread as the title hasn't changed in two weeks. So far it's Mertz and a back up LB, not good.
In his 1st presser he talked about how they'd be very aggressive in the portal and all this talent acquisition business Yada Yada. So far he's brought in mostly guys that played for at ULL Pearsall and now a kid with 12 career snaps in 3 years from Louisville. Hasn't done shcit in the portal. Starting to wonder if he's all talk.

Edit: He also brought in the worst qb he could have possibly grabbed from the portal.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
In his 1st presser he talked about how they'd be very aggressive in the portal and all this talent acquisition business Yada Yada. So far he's brought in mostly guys that played for at ULL Pearsall and now a kid with 12 career snaps in 3 years from Louisville. Hasn't done shcit in the portal. Starting to wonder if he's all talk.

Edit: He also brought in the worst qb he could have possibly grabbed from the portal.
money-show.gif

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

I think I may have been less disappointed if he brought back Emory Jones from the portal. :lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’d feel 10x more optimistic for next season if we had brought in a Hartman, Pratt or Leary type. I’d even start pumping again. But alas, we brought the guy who threw for 94 yards vs OSU :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’d feel 10x more optimistic for next season if we had brought in a Hartman, Pratt or Leary type. I’d even start pumping again. But alas, we brought the guy who threw for 94 yards vs OSU :lol:
You'd expect championships next season with Hartman, Pratt, or Leary? Right.

I want Rashada playing as much as possible next season. Mertz is the perfect guy to sit the bench behind him. You guys are wringing your hands again over nonsense, Rashada is the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator