Wisconsin QB Graham Mertz commits to Gators

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Mertz’ stats from last year are very similar to Leak’s freshman & junior years. If Rashada could be in that range I’d play him to get him experience over playing Mertz because he feels safer having more experience. Rashada has a huge potential upside that requires game reps to actualize or determine isn’t so great.

Or be like Spurrier & pull whoever is having a rough patch and try the other guy(s). Get Rashada in games early and often.
I don't think Sunbelt Billy has much in common with Spurrier. So I doubt we will rotate QBs much.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to the official gatorchatter transfer portal!

Much like the football program, we're jettisoning alot of mediocre talent, but have yet to back fill it with anything worth a wet fart.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think he can afford to ban us at this point. There’s only about 19 of us left. This board is seeing greater attrition than the football team.
I'm trying to push a few more perpetual asshats out the door and into the portal. Got more to go.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
The board is for sale for anyone to make a fair offer.
Eliminating you from the board will likely increase the value. Your attempt to cancel anyone who disagrees is a sign of weakness. I watch it daily. You are running out of subs. Anyhow, I offer my greatness and intelligence as an offer to take over this board. You may never see another offer as generous as this one.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Asshat is an underrated term. Ill be honest and say I'd definitely wear my wife's ass for a hat.

And I know, I know. The rest of you would and have as well :lol:

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
True. Most coaches minimize risk, Spurrier had/has a finer sense of when to take worthwhile risk. If someone or something isn’t working, try another.
‘98 risk mitigation — should have started Travis McGriff game 1 over Doug Johnson and Jesse Palmer based off of completion percentage/TD percentage alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator