Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
In college football if you have superior talent then pressing your advantage is almost always the right move. Yet Dan plays Kentucky like we are in the fourth quarter of a playoff game with the score tied and one possession left.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
If you're trying to win a race with a car missing 2 gears and refuse to change your transmission, you're not too conservative, you're fuqing dumb. Or you're not trying to win at all cause you just comfortable being on the track and bringing in a paycheck.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Wunderlich is quite the pumper, til the end with Chump and Sharkelstain. But even when I dont agree with his conclusions, his analysis is usually sound. He is also a good thermometer for when even the extreme pumpers can no longer excuse things.

Dan Mullen’s biggest problem is his lack of margin for error | GatorCountry.com
Couldn't have said it better myself.

The frustrating part is that each issue is easy to fix. Hire recruiters, make special teams special, play talent over seniority, and play to demolish not just win.

The depressing part is that, as we know, a coach, like a leopard, can't change it's spots.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
That is perfectly put. Somehow the guy getting 7.6 million a year can't figure it out. Worse yet, you could tell him all of this straight to his face, and he will look at you like you are a moron and will pretend that he is still a genius. A fool who think he is a genius is the worst kind.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
That is perfectly put. Somehow the guy getting 7.6 million a year can't figure it out. Worse yet, you could tell him all of this straight to his face, and he will look at you like you are a moron and will pretend that he is still a genius. A fool who think he is a genius is the worst kind.
Just like Chump.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
That’s a pretty good article. One thing I disagree with is his statement that Dan has improved the overall talent of the team. Other than a couple of players, I don’t see any evidence of that at all. We are smaller, slower, and weaker (especially on defense) than any Gator team I can think of in a very, very long time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just like Chump.
Well, Chump wasnt the third highest paid coach in NCAAF.

Like Chump, neither are better than top three, at best, in the SEC East. And that is VERY debatable.

Last edited:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I am pretty sure he has me muted on the Twitter machine. Last season he tried telling me he did not defend MacNuss in the 2017 season. He didn't like I screenshotted his articles in my replies...he didn't rebut his own words after that.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Good read. But other than it sounding very professional, is it really saying anything different than a lot of us were saying about Cousin Eddie before he was HC at UF and why many of us did not want him anywhere near the program?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am pretty sure he has me muted on the Twitter machine. Last season he tried telling me he did not defend MacNuss in the 2017 season. He didn't like I screenshotted his articles in my replies...he didn't rebut his own words after that.
Yeah.... history is a bytch. He loved McNussbutter til the bitter end.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Whores get paid for sex.

I am a slut.

There has never been any problems between us and Gator Country, other than the fact that they flushed a bunch of their batshyt crazy garbage on us.
If it wasn't for your obsessive, bunny-boiling hatred for Mullen that you can't shut up about for two seconds, you'd fit in better on that site. I saw your posts over there. That's how I know you like those soft phaggots and resent my crew for bullying and traumatizing them so badly that they're still whining about us 3 years later. :weep:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
That’s a pretty good article. One thing I disagree with is his statement that Dan has improved the overall talent of the team. Other than a couple of players, I don’t see any evidence of that at all. We are smaller, slower, and weaker (especially on defense) than any Gator team I can think of in a very, very long time.
Although I don't like giving clicks to that ghey site and it's dipsh*t owner, I read the article and it was a good, comprehensive breakdown of why Mullen sucks. But it's really nothing but frustrating to read it.

One by one there were no points made that we didn't already know. He just presented it all in an organized fashion. Quite a searing indictment. The frustration is because, who cares?

None of it is going to change. Cousin is who he is. Nobody is coming to empty out the sh*tter anytime soon. We're just Fuchsed. Sucks. :weep:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
and bringing in a paycheck.
That's what takes the incentive away. Performance bonuses should displace excessive salaries at all schools.

a coach, like a leopard, can't change it's spots.
Mullen needs to change to a spot at FIU ... if they'll have him.
With the tremendous "buy out", nobody will take Mullen off our hands. Way to go Stricklin et. al.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.