Yesterday was Thanksgiving, tomorrow is Hatesgiving

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hatesgiving. a/k/a Rivalry Week.

Yesterday we gave thanks for our many blessings. Tomorrow we heap scorn upon our hated rivals.

For us, it's those clowns in Tallahassee, but we are just one of the many college football games tomorrow that will decide bragging rights, recruiting advantages, and hot seats.

Auburn-Alabama (The Iron Bowl). Ohio State-Michigan. Georgia-Georgia Tech (Good Old Fashioned Hate). Clemson-South Carolina. Oregon-Oregon State (The Civil War). Oklahoma-Oklahoma State (Bedlam). Wisconsin-Minnesota (Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe). Louisville-Kentucky. Tennessee-Vandy (Don't Laugh, Vandy's been dominating). Even though they played a day or two early, Ole Miss-MSU (The Egg Bowl). Virginia-Virginia Tech. Washington-Washington State (The Apple Cup). UCF-USF (The War on I-4).

This is the weekend students and players remember for the rest of their lives.

As a college student, you only get to see your archrival play in your house twice. As a player, you may contribute in a game against your archrival once or maybe twice. It's Senior Day for the home teams. It means EVERYTHING.

It's Hatesgiving and I have a lot of hate to give the 'Noles.

I hate FSU with the white hot heat of a thousand searing suns. It's not enough to beat them. I want to crush their spirit. Humiliate them. Destroy them, rub salt in their wounds, then salt the earth they live on.

Fcuk the 'Noles.

Alex.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well put, Alex.

I’ll add this. In the present landscape of college football, uga is enemy number 1. But for anyone who spent a portion of their lives living in FL(specifically the north) during the 80s and 90s, you know full well how intertwined these two dirt bag programs are. Many of the uga fans who’d enjoyed the early to mid 80s simply changed WalMart gear and became noles circa ‘87-88. It was disgusting to witness as a child, I routinely called it out, and it should never be forgotten.

The two simply change a few minor appearance details and center their whole lives around hating UF. And in my limited time spent in North Central Fl, I’d say the roach problem still exists. Make no mistake, the only difference is they’ve traded barking(again) for the chop. But noles are just an extension of uga. I’ve said before, I wasn’t alive for the Nazis, and haven’t had any direct dealing with the Taliban. But you’d be hard pressed to find a worse group of individuals on the planet. We could beat them 100 times by 100 points each time and it wouldn’t be enough. They deserve every ounce of bad that ever comes their way.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well put, Alex.

I’ll add this. In the present landscape of college football, uga is enemy number 1. But for anyone who spent a portion of their lives living in FL(specifically the north) during the 80s and 90s, you know full well how intertwined these two dirt bag programs are. Many of the uga fans who’d enjoyed the early to mid 80s simply changed WalMart gear and became noles circa ‘87-88. It was disgusting to witness as a child, I routinely called it out, and it should never be forgotten.

The two simply change a few minor appearance details and center their whole lives around hating UF. And in my limited time spent in North Central Fl, I’d say the roach problem still exists. I’ve said before, I wasn’t alive for the Nazis, and haven’t had any direct dealing with the Taliban. But you’d be hard pressed to find a worse group of individuals on the planet. We could beat them 100 times by 100 points each time and it wouldn’t be enough. They deserve every ounce of bad that ever comes their way.
A-fxcking-men. I’ve got family members that are this to the Tee. Now, they are switching back to being Dwags. It’s disgusting.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hatesgiving. a/k/a Rivalry Week.

Yesterday we gave thanks for our many blessings. Tomorrow we heap scorn upon our hated rivals.

For us, it's those clowns in Tallahassee, but we are just one of the many college football games tomorrow that will decide bragging rights, recruiting advantages, and hot seats.

Auburn-Alabama (The Iron Bowl). Ohio State-Michigan. Georgia-Georgia Tech (Good Old Fashioned Hate). Clemson-South Carolina. Oregon-Oregon State (The Civil War). Oklahoma-Oklahoma State (Bedlam). Wisconsin-Minnesota (Battle for Paul Bunyan's Axe). Louisville-Kentucky. Tennessee-Vandy (Don't Laugh, Vandy's been dominating). Even though they played a day or two early, Ole Miss-MSU (The Egg Bowl). Virginia-Virginia Tech. Washington-Washington State (The Apple Cup). UCF-USF (The War on I-4).

This is the weekend students and players remember for the rest of their lives.

As a college student, you only get to see your archrival play in your house twice. As a player, you may contribute in a game against your archrival once or maybe twice. It's Senior Day for the home teams. It means EVERYTHING.

It's Hatesgiving and I have a lot of hate to give the 'Noles.

I hate FSU with the white hot heat of a thousand searing suns. It's not enough to beat them. I want to crush their spirit. Humiliate them. Destroy them, rub salt in their wounds, then salt the earth they live on.

Fcuk the 'Noles.

Alex.
no1g8r gave this a dislike? The guy is losing it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I have probably seen uf and hafaz U go at it about two dozen times. Mostly wins for us. They never impressed me much. Mustard and ketchup aint colors for a football team. I dont spend much time thinking about their sorry ass excuse for a program. Took the coward way out going to the acc. I would watch them play a couple of real games each year while we waded through the SEC and then have to play them before the SEC title game. They would play a pussy schedule before us,...........total bllsht.......... I hate jorgia. Fck fsu but I hate the dwags............

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hatesgiving. a/k/a Rivalry

Fcuk the 'Noles.

Alex.
What about their women? Don’t we get to do things to/with their women?!?!?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
What about their women? Don’t we get to do things to/with their women?!?!?

giphy.gif

More delighted tittering. :lol2:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I hate FSU with a passion...I can’t remember anyone that was an FSU fan that I personally knew where I didn’t question their character and realize that they were a different breed of person I couldn’t stand for long...same goes w “DA U” I hate that mostly wigger fan base too...white trash ppl just flock to those programs en masse and I relish every time they lose...any game...ever...fu$& both of the teams and their shi*** ass fans too...I hate Miami and Tallahassee as cities and if they burnt to the ground I would drive there to personally save some ashes as a keepsake to spit in on occasion when the mood felt right

Last edited:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I hate FSU with a passion...I can’t remember anyone that was an FSU fan that I personally knew where I didn’t question their character and realize that they were a different breed of person I couldn’t stand for long...same goes w “DA U” I hate that mostly wigger fan base too...white trash ppl just flock to those programs en masse and I relish every time they lose...any game...ever...fu$& both of the teams and their shi*** ass fans too...I hate Miami and Tallahassee as cities and if they burnt to the ground I would drive there to personally save some ashes as a keepsake to spit in on occasion when the mood felt right

ArcticFamousIbex-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator