Your first 3 HC calls

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You did not need Chuck Oliver to tell you about Petrino wanting out. That is obvious. I called my brother (who lives in Loolvul) the minute that WHORE (Jurich) was put on leave and told him to listen up. He said it was immediately noted that Petrino was trying to get out b/c it was that WHORE (Jurich) who hired him back, even after Petrino met on the QT with both LSU and Auburn while he was the UofL head coach. He then said he was going no where and left 5 minutes later to go to the Falcons. He said he was staying with the Falcons and left 12 seconds later to go to ARK. No one had any interest in Petrino so they hired him at WKU, 120 miles from UofL. WhenStrong went to UT, Petrino begged and the WHORE took the bait. The buyout is huge but in the fine print the buyout is halved if the WHORE is not the AD. Can you say TINERC, Ole Miss, A and M, etc?
I couldn't imagine any coach leaving Louisville for ole miss. I could see Tennessee, anm and LSU. I throw another school out there too. Auburn. Didn't auburn almost hire him back in the day?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All this Brohm love, 2-2 at Purdue and winning shootouts against Conference USA teams while at Western Kentucky.

What did he do to earn it?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
All this Brohm love, 2-2 at Purdue and winning shootouts against Conference USA teams while at Western Kentucky.

Have you watched his offense? He's bobby petrino minus the douche bag part. Purdue was awful when he got there and his quick turnaround has been impressive. Their 2 losses were against ranked teams and they were competitive in both.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Have you watched his offense? He's bobby petrino minus the douche bag part. Purdue was awful when he got there and his quick turnaround has been impressive. Their 2 losses were against ranked teams and they were competitive in both.

This.

You can tell his teams are extremely well coached, they just lack the talent. I think he's the next urban wherever he lands next.

Not to mention it's pur ****ing due and their enjoyable to watch, more than you can say for Florida.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This.

You can tell his teams are extremely well coached, they just lack the talent. I think he's the next urban wherever he lands next.

Not to mention it's pur ****ing due and their enjoyable to watch, more than you can say for Florida.
I agree. Regardless of how this season plays out, I think he's the next elite coach.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Bob Stoops
Chip Kelly
And I'm forcing one of those to take the job, that's the list. Blank check to either one of them and say name your price and your terms 3 year 4 year 10 year it don't matter whatever it takes. I don't think Stoops stays out long. I actually think he ends up as our coach now that SOS is back around the program. I think we bring him back either this year or next.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Mostly, he doesnt run a middle school QB is the halfback or a spread screen pass offense like 90% of the names we hear.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For my life so far, Gator exclusive... Galen Hall, Steve Spurrier, Urban Meyer.................:rimshot:...............ok, no way, I can leave out
Billy Donovan :fistbump:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

He just got there....i.e . year 1

He's cleaning up a train wreck.

Pretty simple. No one's calling him the next Saban.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nah.... I dont believe that at all now. The SS Butters is sinking and there is a big price to pay for his fat azz waddlng the into the AD's office and saying if you fire my buddy Nuss then Im going to Oreygun or somewhere else.

Fooley bet his job on Chimp Year 4. Some people are just like that.

This new AD doesnt have the clout to screw up or demand his way. If enough bulls say flush this turd, we are moving on this Nov 27th. I think there is a good chance. Theyve already seen how much money a half half to two thirds empty stadium costs.
Do bulls guarantee stadium numbers?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't imagine any coach leaving Louisville for ole miss. I could see Tennessee, anm and LSU. I throw another school out there too. Auburn. Didn't auburn almost hire him back in the day?
Making up for the like accident earlier that hurt your feelings, son.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the issue is bigger than the HC. The AA needs a cleaning too
Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

It has to begin here. Or anything else we do will be thwarted. We have a reputation as being the biggest cheapskates. That hurts, big time. Even if we were to hire a top coach, do you have any doubt that the current AD would allow that person to hire a first rate staff?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Top 5 in no order:

Stoops
Fuente
Gundy
Shaw
Brohm

obscure pick....Teryl Austin

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
You said call? Okay it only costs a few seconds to make a call so as I said last week:

Sean Payton

I know NFL and college are different but he can't manage a roster there. Would fear he would be the opposite of muschamp meaning unbalanced recruiting the other side of the ball and leaving the D struggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator