#10 Auburn 40, #1 Georgia 17

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Bama would have crushed them anyhow. So, today or a few weeks from now they were going to get beat. Now they will have 2 losses. Maybe 3 depending on their bowl game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Iron Bowl on the Plains is going to be very entertaining.

Could be a terrific game with monumental consequences. Early in the year some were asking if alabama was a better team than last year, and I just did not see it. They lost way too much on defense IMO. Now they have suffered some very important injuries (no excuses, all teams have injuries), but it is even taking its toll on Bama. They do such a good job, it is usually plug and play. But on defense, even they are down to the bare minimum. The guys they are putting in are still usually in the correct position, but they just don;t quite make the plays, b/c their talent level is below the 1st and 2nd teamers. But they are still good and that game should draw a great number given its spot on the calendar.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby is a great recruiter, heck Athens is a great town. But his coaching when it comes down to real decisions is questionable at best...

Meanwhile Miami is undefeated... Good job Dwags @mrsec

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I would pull for Communist China against UGA, and I hate Communist China just slightly more than I hate Auburn. I really, really, really hate UGA. So there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator