Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Would you want your son called dead weight?
Don't have any kids...but if i did i wouldn't care. If he's not good enough that's what happens. We use to call kids we played with that weren't any good much worse...so did the coaches. Some took it personal...went and put in the work...came back the next season and made the team. The one's who we're trash to begin with found something else to do. That's life!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Guarantee you he was contributing in some way. Nobody on the roster is dead weight, but I wouldn't expect the kid who was picked last for kickball every recess to understand that.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like Marianna . He doesn't sugarcoat a damn thing . As for the kid transferring Its a no brainer, and best for him and our program . At best he's a special teams guy for us. Hopefully he has a nice career for the rattlers or
Tenn tech .

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I suspect there are more than a few young folks on this board and it is not all that unusual for them to be calling each other out...and I doubt just because some of their peers are football players that they are off limits. They probably wouldn't do some of it face to face...but kids trash talk each other. Always have...always will.

Now if it's grown ass men who are running down teenage Gators.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guarantee you he was contributing in some way. Nobody on the roster is dead weight, but I wouldn't expect the kid who was picked last for kickball every recess to understand that.
And yet, he was invited to leave.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And yet, he was invited to leave.
That's one theory. An idiotic one, but a theory nonetheless. The more realistic theory is he wanted to go somewhere where he had a realistic shot at being a starter, which hundreds of football players do every year.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Smh...old man...i hope u have the pleasure of meeting me one day cause if u do you'll be eating all this stuff your saying now. I was 6 foot 200 lbs as a freshman...ended up 6'2 230 lbs actually played Football/Baseball since they would let me/ all the way through school. Was 3 time all big bend LB and all county 2 times in baseball. Got kicked out of 3 schools in less than a yr (which killed any chance of going to play futher) but we can line it up ANYTIME and i will smoke that a$$. Hell...i will only wear a helmet and you can have a full set of pads on. U name the spot...i'll show up! ;)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Smh...old man...i hope u have the pleasure of meeting me one day cause if u do you'll be eating all this stuff your saying now. I was 6 foot 200 lbs as a freshman...ended up 6'2 230 lbs actually played Football/Baseball since they would let me/ all the way through school. Was 3 time all big bend LB and all county 2 times in baseball. Got kicked out of 3 schools in less than a yr (which killed any chance of going to play futher) but we can line it up ANYTIME and i will smoke that a$$. Hell...i will only wear a helmet and you can have a full set of pads on. U name the spot...i'll show up! ;)
I was waiting for the excuse, and I got it. Kicked out of school 3 times?!?! :rotfl:

Everyone who was "all-_______" in high school always has some excuse why they never made it past high school. Injuries, family, coaches didn't like them, getting kicked out of school three times, etc. Every single one of you is the same, and I know dozens. So spare me. :rolleyes3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.