alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smh...old man...i hope u have the pleasure of meeting me one day cause if u do you'll be eating all this stuff your saying now. I was 6 foot 200 lbs as a freshman...ended up 6'2 230 lbs actually played Football/Baseball since they would let me/ all the way through school. Was 3 time all big bend LB and all county 2 times in baseball. Got kicked out of 3 schools in less than a yr (which killed any chance of going to play futher) but we can line it up ANYTIME and i will smoke that a$$. Hell...i will only wear a helmet and you can have a full set of pads on. U name the spot...i'll show up! ;)
but what about your grandma?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Alright thats enough. I am hard as nails from limping back and forth to my mailbox 6 days a week and I played kick ball in the 8th grade at recess. I dont put up with all this smack talk.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Good luck to him but it scares me thinking about Franks because it was him and the walk-ons they put on the 1st string WRs mostly when Franks played in the Spring game.

I think the long pass Franks completed was over him. Still, a pretty pass that would have been hard for any DB to defend the catch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.