Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I was waiting for the excuse, and I got it. Kicked out of school 3 times?!?! :rotfl:

Everyone who was "all-_______" in high school always has some excuse why they never made it past high school. Injuries, family, coaches didn't like them, getting kicked out of school three times, etc. Every single one of you is the same, and I know dozens. So spare me. :rolleyes3:
The offer still stands...POPS! I see you didn't want any of that part...huh? :lmao2:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just curious to watch y'all are gonna do in pads? Board drills? Catching contest? Mean ass game of catch? Let's get down to it. We've got to figure out who the better football player is.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just curious to watch y'all are gonna do in pads? Board drills? Catching contest? Mean ass game of catch? Let's get down to it. We've got to figure out who the better football player is.
Honestly wouldn't be fair. Not even close.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know...Don't care...it wouldn't matter if you was 20-40 the end results will still be the same. :lol: If you older than that we'll just have to find something more your speed cause i don't believe in taking advantage of senior citizens ;)
tenor.gif

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

When I played high school ball I dominated the high knees and karaoke exercise drills, just saying....

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, this is stupid, but it's a good sign. The sap is risin' and football is almost here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.