2016 College World Series

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I swear I'm never watching Gator baseball again.
It's the same problem more often than not. The pitching is championship caliber but the offense apart from 3 or 4 hitters is very average and even bad at times.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just gotta do some work in the losers' bracket. Hopefully the bats get going.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It's the same problem more often than not. The pitching is championship caliber but the offense apart from 3 or 4 hitters is very average and even bad at times.
Every year they dominate the regular season. Every year they get to Omaha. Every year they rip your heart out.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You gotta be ****ting me with this game.
2-1.
Really?

Dammit man! Ruining my Father's Day with this mess.

Alex.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't wait to hear how the Sully :nutswinger:spin this one. Oh wait, he's not pitching or hitting or fielding. Just world class recruiting.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't wait to hear how the Sully :nutswinger:spin this one. Oh wait, he's not pitching or hitting or fielding. Just world class recruiting.
The game sucked, but were you hoping we'd lose just to come on and say "told you so"? Sure seems like it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We'll probably win the next one, but that'll be it. Team just doesn't have the consistent hitting or mental makeup. Same story, different year. Bummer.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Timely hitting wins titles moreso than pitching or defense. When we go up to the plate trying to kill the ball in a pitcher's ballpark, against a sinkerball pitcher, the results like tonight happen. Coaches are paid the big bucks to make adjustments during the game. O'Chokeivan can't even adjust his own jock correctly....

Let the Horns have him.....he's plateaued here.

FWIW, Texas Tech, in early April, split a pair in Tallacrappy and went to Stillwater and swept three games. In other words, we'll be flying back to Gainesville Regional on Tuesday evening......

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Same reoccurring theme in Omaha....Sh*t is frustrating as hell! I will make sure to find something else to do Tuesday night because I'm pretty sure it will be the same outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.