2017 DT commit Jordan Scott

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Marianna, thats a cop out. Losers always claim the winners are paying their players.
Believe whatever you want...but it's happening.How do you think all them boys at Bama,Clemson,FSU, etc...driving brand new cars and sh*t? Do you think all their parents have that kind of $$$$? C'mon man....politics has crept it's way into College sports and (as you already know) once politics is involved in anything corruption follows. I don't like it either but it's the reality! Mark Emmert sitting back taking money "hand over fist" to look the other way 2. :lol:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry but I'm not going to join the group jumping off roofs because Marianna says we are only taking 3 DT's in this class.

I'll just wait until NSD to cut my wrist........ :couch:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, I hate to admit it but you are right. Our DL has struggled against sone pretty bad OLs and RBs already. We are about to face some good OLs and it isnt going to be pretty when they kick us in the teeth and run up the middle.

Most of these guys have been coaching for decades. If they havent learned by nkw, what difference is three or four games going to make. I guess playing 240 pound guys at DT is good enough in the MWC and Sunbelt.
Here's the real problem a lot of fans don't understand. Because of inept coaching in 4 of our next 5 games we could win 3 or 4 of them. Kirby is god awful to say the least and from what I've seen most UGA fans are already done with him...Champ just got passed by Mason as the 2nd worst coach in the entire conference so we will win those 2 for sure. The Oger showed his coaching "prowess" against So.Miss last night and his coaching will likely negate their home field advantage...yes, he is probably tied for 3rd worst coach in the conference with Kirby!
That leaves us as most likely to win the East(B!tch & UT are most likely gonna lose again because their depth is shot due to injuries) and although we'll be the first team in history to have the Mercy rule enacted on us in a championship game everyone will think the staff is doing it's job.....It's like having the highest IQ on the shortest school bus around here....

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Sorry but I'm not going to join the group jumping off roofs because Marianna says we are only taking 3 DT's in this class.

I'll just wait until NSD to cut my wrist........ :couch:
Don't cut sh*t buddy...just put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger. I guarantee it will get the job done...mistake/pain free!!! :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I'll just wait until NSD to cut my wrist........

No you've been saying wait til next year since 2010. On Feb1 your mantra is wait til signing day and on Feb 2 its water under the bridge according to you.

Really its just 365 days a year of cluelessness, like last year when you started counting walkons and saying we re fine at OL.

Last edited:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need AT LEAST 5 DT's in this class. Preferably all at the least being 300 pounds. Did anyone notice in yesterday's game Andrew Mike, was playing on the defensive line? Isn't he an O lineman?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I've been saying this, but TJ McCoy needs to move to DT. He's 6'1, 308lbs. Move him NOW!

We gave up 250+ rushing yards yesterday!

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mac is too busy developing QB's to worry about DT's..... or OL's.... or.....

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No youve been saying wait til next year since 2010.

That's wrong....... try 1966!

I've been a supporting Gator since before you were in Pampers!

Most of you youngsters just don't know the depths of Mediocrity this program has reached in the past, research Doug Dickey...........

60+ years of experience is why I often think, "this isn't so bad".

True, I want the Gators to win every game by 50 points but I think of all the years when being 5 - 1 and being in 1st place would have been unthinkable and now, all many can do is byotch and moan about everything...

Spurrier and Meyer changed our mind set and that's a good thing but a little patience is also a good thing.... IMHO

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
We need AT LEAST 5 DT's in this class. Preferably all at the least being 300 pounds. Did anyone notice in yesterday's game Andrew Mike, was playing on the defensive line? Isn't he an O lineman?
He plays on the FG unit and that's where he was playing whenever he got hurt yesterday.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been saying this, but TJ McCoy needs to move to DT. He's 6'1, 308lbs. Move him NOW!

We gave up 250+ rushing yards yesterday!

This was the single most troubling outcome of the game to me!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I didn't notice that, but glad to hear it. One or more of the OLs who are just standing around need to be cross trained. I like McCoy to move over.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't see Mike on defense. I saw him on the FG team, and only because he got hurt, but I wasn't looking for him.

At NT, I saw Clarke, Brian and Polite, and a few undersized DEs moving inside occasionally.

I saw Luke Ancrum, I think, but I also think it was on STs.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No you've been saying wait til next year since 2010. On Feb1 your mantra is wait til signing day and on Feb 2 its water under the bridge according to you.

Really its just 365 days a year of cluelessness, like last year when you started counting walkons and saying we re fine at OL.

I don't remember saying we were "fine" on the OL regarding talent but I did say the number of bodies was adequate. The fact that we are now promoting moving fat boys to the DL proves I was right, Or at least that we are desperate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator