2018 Recruits Updated

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gotcha. I thought rumors of a potential flip had begun awhile ago. Not anything immediate, but that we got our foot in the door.
correct...doesn't mean threat is quick on the uptake though :grin:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We put out over 200 offers. Lots of rumors float around. When something seems persistent I'll add him to targets. Rather worry about semi possible than hang on the whims of every 17 yo in the state.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We put out over 200 offers. Lots of rumors float around. When something seems persistent I'll add him to targets. Rather worry about semi possible than hang on the whims of every 17 yo in the state.
it was just a joke :stickpoke:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember qhen the pumpers used to say our staff was the best in the world at finding the diamond in the rough 3 stars? Yeah I remember.

You're such a broken record. First it's, It's "our staff sucks and can't recruit." Then when recruiting gets hot and you take some sh!!t for it, it becomes "remember when pumpers said..." it's all so predictable by now... but we love you anyway you honery s.o.b.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You're such a broken record. First it's, It's "our staff sucks and can't recruit." Then when recruiting gets hot and you take some sh!!t for it, it becomes "remember when pumpers said..." it's all so predictable by now... but we love you anyway you honery s.o.b.

Point taken on this and we all get it w/ Law. But my biggest concern w/ this offensive class we're building is the results of the upcoming season. If we sh*t the bed on the field offensively, what happens w/ this class? Does it stick together or do they bail out? Point being, let's not count our chickens just yet. I want to see the product on the field this season.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Point taken on this and we all get it w/ Law. But my biggest concern w/ this offensive class we're building is the results of the upcoming season. If we sh*t the bed on the field offensively, what happens w/ this class? Does it stick together or do they bail out? Point being, let's not count our chickens just yet. I want to see the product on the field this season.
imo, so long as Corral sticks, the rest of the offensive players stick.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
This group seems to think THEY are the answer. I doubt they tuck tail and run regardless of what happens this year.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is it mostly it all comes down to Corral...if he sticks i think almost everyone will as well...if the offense were to go in the tank AND Corral switches then it would probably all come crashing down.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Is anyone else kind of concerned about DT recruiting for this year and next year? I know we got a transfer which is a good start, but I just checked FSU's DT recruits and they have a guy committed this year that's 377lbs and next year that's 340. Next year we Have Sorrels who is a really good player but he is probably more of a DE at 256 lbs. If we want to close the gap with the FSU and Bama types we need to match them in the interior line depth/size.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is anyone else kind of concerned about DT recruiting for this year and next year? I know we got a transfer which is a good start, but I just checked FSU's DT recruits and they have a guy committed this year that's 377lbs and next year that's 340. Next year we Have Sorrels who is a really good player but he is probably more of a DE at 256 lbs. If we want to close the gap with the FSU and Bama types we need to match them in the interior line depth/size.

I'm ALWAYS concerned about DT recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator