Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, a dynamite 5 star DT can make any QB look bad.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is good to see, he's been leaning Clemson (after leaning our way for a while), EJ's cousin:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Another prospect w/ a list of about 8 teams....WR who was offered just last week.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
News
Just someone who has no trouble spotting trolls.

Btw, I'm sorry that A&M sunk your battleship. Actually I guess Bammer clipped his balls off and A&M gave him the chance to leave, in shame.
English? If you're talking about jf guaranteed $75M isn't leaving in shame. Don't root for fsu. I wish you'd get that through your head. You couldn't spot a troll if it rubbed it's nuts on your chin. I can cheer for UF and see that all of our rivals save for UT are in better positions for success and that jimbo, richt and smart are great coaches. It's called objectivity.

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
News

English? If you're talking about jf guaranteed $75M isn't leaving in shame. Don't root for fsu. I wish you'd get that through your head. You couldn't spot a troll if it rubbed it's nuts on your chin. I can cheer for UF and see that all of our rivals save for UT are in better positions for success and that jimbo, richt and smart are great coaches. It's called objectivity.

Richt and Jimbo are average coaches who average 9 wins a year with an occasional 11 win year that includes a blow out loss and a loss to a team with less talent.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Start at post #1967 - talked all kinds of crap about Franks being on vacation in Cali instead of practicing. Turns out Franks is in Cali for a QB camp. Oops.
Oh. I saw that. It's a shame. Reminds of the Grier coke bs that was spread around but no one had proof except sources. And yet nothing of that nature has happened at wvu

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
There's a date on each tweet. The one from Coach Johnson is about a week old (about the camps), the others are a day or two old.
Thanks, but I still don't understand why they are dated yesterday. Were they on campus yesterday?

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Richt and Jimbo are average coaches who average 9 wins a year with an occasional 11 win year that includes a blow out loss and a loss to a team with less talent.
All coaches lose to teams with less talent and a blowout loss. Avg coaches dont win multiple conference titles, Play for multiple NCs in JFs case and head to bcs and new yr 6 bowl games. avg wins per year: jimbo 10 1 9 win season. richt 9.6. 3 9 win seasons out of 17. Terrible arguments are terrible

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All coaches lose to teams with less talent and a blowout loss. Avg coaches dont win multiple conference titles, Play for multiple NCs in JFs case and head to bcs and new yr 6 bowl games. avg wins per year: jimbo 10 1 9 win season. richt 9.6. 3 9 win seasons out of 17. Terrible arguments are terrible
Jimbo has GREATLY underperformed with the talent he’s had. Probably more than any coach out there not named Mushchamp. Other than with Rapeis, he hasn’t had results that matched the recruiting rankings he’s had. He’s Gene Chizik with some recruiting skills...a one hit wonder with a special QB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator