Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
No kidding, he already convinced them to pass laws that allow significant delays in reporting when player eligibility is at risk (yes, I’m reading between the lines a bit).

PARADE........................................................................REST!!!!!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oh, I’m resting alright... on my arse, sir!

I've been drinking whiskey....so I'm not sure if I said, "at ease", so I'll let you slide....Master Chief!!

(Are you going to be in Gainesville for the Colorado State game?)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I've been drinking whiskey....so I'm not sure if I said, "at ease", so I'll let you slide....Master Chief!!

(Are you going to be in Gainesville for the Colorado State game?)

Nope. I typically don’t make it to Gville during football season. Besides, my college kids are gonna put me in the poor house.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nope. I typically don’t make it to Gville during football season. Besides, my college kids are gonna put me in the poor house.

I haven't attended a home game in 10 years....we're doing the Colorado State/UF game and then the Pats/Jags on Sunday. There will be a lot of whiskey drinking going on! (did you put your kids on the roll-over GI Bill? I did that for my son).

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I haven't attended a home game in 10 years....we're doing the Colorado State/UF game and then the Pats/Jags on Sunday. There will be a lot of whiskey drinking going on! (did you put your kids on the roll-over GI Bill? I did that for my son).

I got 3 girls, so the GI Bill is getting spread pretty thin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator