Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

This...

I know you’re being sarcastic, but I’m gonna poke anyway.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen fired the guy before him for being terrible at miss state. Not only that but if we have a 4-5 win season, there's gonna be a scapegoat. There's gonna be way too much heat from what fans well have left.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen fired the guy before him for being terrible at miss state. Not only that but if we have a 4-5 win season, there's gonna be a scapegoat. There's gonna be way too much heat from what fans well have left.
What fans are left to make heat?

Only the most fanatical are left and half of them are just glad you wear orange and blue 0-10-1 or not or are so drunk they haven't even noticed that our football team has sucked for a decade.

You think our Howdie Doody doll AD is going to do it? After he didn't force Nussdrunk and Nord out for sleeping on the job?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I get your point about Black being likeable...

Not sure about Lemons. Don’t know if he’s being selfish or has a legit complaint. Based on what we’ve seen with Scarlett, I think Lemons and Pierce should get more opportunities.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm holding out hope you're wrong. Wasn't he all over Collins ass when ole curb stomped them? I don't think he's gonna be married to Grantham like he is Gonzales, hevesy and the qb coach. Or like mac was with nuss.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm holding out hope you're wrong. Wasn't he all over Collins ass when ole curb stomped them? I don't think he's gonna be married to Grantham like he is Gonzales, hevesy and the qb coach. Or like mac was with nuss.
He ate him up on ESPN but I don't know that he was going to fire him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So, this thread on recruiting has been transformed into proving why UF doesn't deserve good recruits, doesn't deserve to take steps towards rebuilding ... what? until after they get rid of Mullen? We can become a competitive team by FSU game, even with the guys we've got. Athletes advance, they develop. It's what they want to do. It's their dream since starting football as a child. Root for them. Watch them.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

That's exactly right. Plus we over paid him (he's the first $1 million+ coordinator we've ever had). Hopefully he's on a 2-year contract (vs. 3 year). I think a lot of this game was on the players lack of effort, but Grantham not making adjustments and poor game-plan are inexcusable. UF will pay about $2.5 million per win to this coaching staff this year (maybe more).

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Why? He coached a solid OL during his previous stay at UF because he had better talent. Maybe he’s limited by the current talent he has to work with?

Well it seems he needs to try something different, shakeup the staring lineup, move guys around, something. Really disappointing that we can’t run better than we’ve have. Let’s face it, we’ll see some way better defenses than what we’ve seen so far. So far, this staff is really disappointing like some on here predicted. Hevesy is one of the disappointing ones for sure. The six million dollar man better figure something out quick.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I think he gets year 2 even if the defense is poor this season.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well it seems he needs to try something different, shakeup the staring lineup, move guys around, something. Really disappointing that we can’t run better than we’ve have. Let’s face it, we’ll see some way better defenses than what we’ve seen so far. So far, this staff is really disappointing like some on here predicted. Hevesy is one of the disappointing ones for sure. The six million dollar man better figure something out quick.
Hevesy is a proven coach and we’ve had a shyt OL for how long? I too hope that some adjustments are made this week, but TBH i’m Surprised they held up this well this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator