Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Why? He coached a solid OL during his previous stay at UF because he had better talent. Maybe he’s limited by the current talent he has to work with?
He sucks as a recruiter and he's an avg coach. The OL is the biggest problem. I know you guys will say it's the defense. A great OL allows us to run the ball and not put Franks in bad decision making opportunities. It gives the defense the chance to rest and it helps with Mullens run heavy scheme.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Well it seems he needs to try something different, shakeup the staring lineup, move guys around, something. Really disappointing that we can’t run better than we’ve have. Let’s face it, we’ll see some way better defenses than what we’ve seen so far. So far, this staff is really disappointing like some on here predicted. Hevesy is one of the disappointing ones for sure. The six million dollar man better figure something out quick.

So, if the Ford Pinto can’t top 60 mph and you want it to perform like a Vette, the driver just needs to make adjustments? I heard the OL looks better when Heggie is healthy, but I still suspect the OL will be limited even after he returns.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Word is Chris Steel is still talking to the staff and might visit. Stampini says a decommitment from USC is possible. Dont know why his relationship with them is wavering but look out, UF is heavily in this one

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So, if the Ford Pinto can’t top 60 mph and you want it to perform like a Vette, the driver just needs to make adjustments? I heard the OL looks better when Heggie is healthy, but I still suspect the OL will be limited even after he returns.

Nobody thinks that a tweak here or there is gonna make them play like an NFL o-line, but some adjustments are warranted.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The OL was pretty decent at helmet on helmet run blocking. This sideways double pull stuff, probably not so much. We need to simply the game plan until then.

leogator

May 5, 2018
He sucks as a recruiter and he's an avg coach. The OL is the biggest problem. I know you guys will say it's the defense. A great OL allows us to run the ball and not put Franks in bad decision making opportunities. It gives the defense the chance to rest and it helps with Mullens run heavy scheme.
His OL at Miss. State have always been solid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fred Johnson has a real knack for screwing up on those pulling plays.
Yeah.....he is what he is. A big ole nice kid who works his azz off.... but he is a slow 2 star kid who sometimes seems overwhelmed mentally.

Its not his fault we dont have any better options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator