Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This kid goes to Union County HS, he's not ranked right now....but I imagine that changes real soon. 6'2 285lbs and HS junior. He'll be a monster DT/NG in college.
As in Lake Butler Union Co.?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yep.

The FSU board is raving about this kid. Not sure if they have some sort of inside track or what....but if Duwan is on him, he's gotta be thinking about UF (and it's close proximity).

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep.

The FSU board is raving about this kid. Not sure if they have some sort of inside track or what....but if Duwan is on him, he's gotta be thinking about UF (and it's close proximity).
We have a few alumni players from there. Gerard Warren, Benny Alexander, think i’m missing one or two more

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We have a few alumni players from there. Gerard Warren, Benny Alexander, think i’m missing one or two more

Nunu is listed at 6'1 330 on the Max preps roster. He lists himself at 6'2 285 on his twitter - regardless....he's a big ass kid!!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Word is Chris Steel is still talking to the staff and might visit. Stampini says a decommitment from USC is possible. Dont know why his relationship with them is wavering but look out, UF is heavily in this one

Don’t even waste your time on this guy unless he shows up on campus sometime soon. Watch what they do...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get why we even bother with Cali. Even when we do occasionally land one, they suck.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
This kid goes to Union County HS, he's not ranked right now....but I imagine that changes real soon. 6'2 285lbs and HS junior. He'll be a monster DT/NG in college.

These are the kids we should have no problem locking down. He’s literally within 30 minuets of Gainesville. I really hope this staff won’t just let other programs come in and cherry pick local talent, like the past staff did.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
These are the kids we should have no problem locking down. He’s literally within 30 minuets of Gainesville. I really hope this staff won’t just let other programs come in and cherry pick local talent, like the past staff did.

Whatever you do, don't send Corch over there to talk to him.

In all seriousness, I may try to catch one of their games and watch him play

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
His OL at Miss. State have always been solid.
Signez la pétition

GoldenEye's Official "Fire Hevesy Bandwagon

Dan Mullen just put himself on the hot seat

It’s time to shake things up. There’s no excuse for the lack of effort we saw vs. Auburn. It wasn’t a talent gap that put the game out of reach in the 1st quarter – it was effort. This team has no leadership whether it be from the players or coaches. They are just going through the motions

Poor execution,poor defense,poor special teams,poor coaching,it’s on the whole team,I’m with them to the end but this is unacceptable…..

— Anthony Dixon (@Boobie24Dixon) October 8, 2016

Sound familiar?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Nunu is listed at 6'1 330 on the Max preps roster. He lists himself at 6'2 285 on his twitter - regardless....he's a big ass kid!![/QUOTE
20180911_021852.png

Can't believe he's a 2020 kid. He's a big dude. Maybe Big Money will be in his ear to come play here. Gainesville is like 30 miles from Union County.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep.

Hevesy is following him on Twitter. So I assume that we are in the thick of things.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He would be a hell of a pulling guard. I think he would just maul people.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice. We need to get on these kids early. I'm curious why he's not ranked yet.

If I was to take a guess? I would say height. And competition? I haven’t seen tape – only this video so I don’t really know anything about his production.

For sure Jarrard Warren came out of that school but I met Gerard Warren at UF. That’s a big ass man. His hands looked like ham hocks.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If I was to take a guess? I would say height. And competition? I haven’t seen tape – only this video so I don’t really know anything about his production.

For sure Jarrard Warren came out of that school but I met Gerard Warren at UF. That’s a big ass man. His hands looked like ham hocks.

Yeah, that school has produced a lot of talent. Andrew Zow was a pretty successful Alabama QB and CJ Spiller came out of there as well.

No telling what his legitimate height is, but if he's 6'1 or taller most services don't ding a kid for that at DT. He has another video on his twitter page where he destroys somebody in a drill and says something like, "If I wanted to play with children I would have had my own".

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
He has another video on his twitter page where he destroys somebody in a drill and says something like, "If I wanted to play with children I would have had my own".

Yeah, that was a DAMN! type video. Reminded me of that OT we had (Halter?) that got pancaked by the HalfAssU safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.