Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
A currently committed LSU db is coming for an OV (I am presuming it's Hampton). Tyrique Stevenson is also coming for an OV.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Uh oh, John Emery decommitted from UGA and is supposedly going to Bama. That mean they go hard at Wright. Does that mean we're getting Sanders? Supposedly LSU leads for Noah Cain. I need an Advil, my head is spinning!

Last edited:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody should probably talk with him about the name of the college he's so committed to. :lol:

"I’m 1000% commited to the University of Virginia Tech!!!"

...and about how percentages work.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Uh oh, John Emery decommitted from UGA and is supposedly going to Bama. That mean they go hard at Wright. Does that mean we're getting Sanders? Supposedly LSU leads for Noah Cain. I need an Advil, my head is spinning!

Wow. The word has been that Wright has been slowing playing us....hoping for a UGA offer. If Emery goes to Alabama I can't imagine Sanders goes as well. Alabama already has a RB from the DC area committed (built like Wright).

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Wow. The word has been that Wright has been slowing playing us....hoping for a UGA offer. If Emery goes to Alabama I can't imagine Sanders goes as well. Alabama already has a RB from the DC area committed (built like Wright).

If we end up with a five star RB at the end of this carousel ride ... I'm good.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Anybody know what the Thibodeaux thread on 247 is about? @BMF ?

I heard somebody that "knows" him says he's not considering FSU at all - due to their lack of discipline, too loose of an attitude at practice by the players & coaches (but he does like the coaches). Says something about him really wanting to play in the SEC and he's down to Alabama and UF (w/ Bama leading).

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Sorry, to do this, but I don't know what else to do. For some reason this site refuses to log me in on my phone although my computer, which I don't like to use, works fine. Asked to reset my password and did so on my computer. Seems fine. But it won't let me put the new password in on my phone. Also, I can't figure out how to email

You have to get rid of the flip phone

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine what the class would look like with Steele and Sanders. You have to think that if we could land Steele, then Thibodeaux would have to be a possibility.

BTW, UGA is leaking something awful. If we win this week, things could get real interesting on the trail.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine what the class would look like with Steele and Sanders. You have to think that if we could land Steele, then Thibodeaux would have to be a possibility.

BTW, UGA is leaking something awful. If we win this week, things could get real interesting on the trail.
Not if...when!

leogator

May 5, 2018

There are some racial tensions on the UGA team. Haselwood mentioned that something happened in the Tennessee game. Does not mention what.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Remember these are internet rumors so YMMV.

Well, the UGA baseball player got kicked off the team for yelling, "Put the colored kid in!" And it was apparently no biggie (amongst the people he was sitting with at the game) until some random who was sitting nearby heard and posted it on twitter or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.