Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
And teams ahead of us are going to accept 3 stars and lose commits and rankings will change 3-4 more times until signing day...way too early to be diffinitive

Well, rankings change practically every time a recruit commits......so the rankings will change 100+ times between now and signing day.

I think Texas finishes higher than us, as they only have 6 commits. And we likely pass about 10 teams ahead of us. We already have 1/3rd of the class committed and not a single top 300. Jones possibly moves into the top 250. We'll get a few higher kids..but even getting Sanders doesn't put us in the top 10. Like I said earlier, look at the 24 schools in front of us and tell me which 13-17 we pass.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
There seems to be a lot of things that annoy you about this place, and you seem compelled to comment on all of them. I’m excited to see a happy post from you, whether here or elsewhere.

Thanks. A lot less bothers me these days since I don't take things personally, and try not to take them too literally or seriously. Honestly, there's been a lot more that instead amuses me. I'll try to comment on those more often :brad:

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Well, rankings change practically every time a recruit commits......so the rankings will change 100+ times between now and signing day.

I think Texas finishes higher than us, as they only have 6 commits. And we likely pass about 10 teams ahead of us. We already have 1/3rd of the class committed and not a single top 300. Jones possibly moves into the top 250. We'll get a few higher kids..but even getting Sanders doesn't put us in the top 10. Like I said earlier, look at the 24 schools in front of us and tell me which 13-17 we pass.

They will change a bunch when Alabama gets done poaching everyone’s class.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
A lot can change between now and NSD, but I agree with BMF; a 12 recruiting class would be acceptable and most likely based on significant improvement on offence. Who knows? With a few big wins we might just flip some 5 stars our way, but I'm not betting on it at this point.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks. A lot less bothers me these days since I don't take things personally, and try not to take them too literally or seriously. Honestly, there's been a lot more that instead amuses me. I'll try to comment on those more often :brad:
Right on. It's just the internet, bro.

We are one happy, grumpy fam.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think what he does on the field this year is more important than recruiting this year.
Yeah, exactly opposite for me.

That doesnt mean I wont be bytching this fall, bc my heart will overcome my head, but landing top recruiting classes, and three of them at least are needed before we compete again.

However, we arent winning anything with this leftover Butters and Shannon fiu/fau specials.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016

That doesnt mean I wont be bytching this fall, bc my heart will overcome my head, but landing top recruiting classes, and three of them at least are needed before we compete again.

However, we arent winning anything with this leftover Butters and Shannon fiu/fau specials.
I see your point. But after the offensive disaster and lack of development over the past decade I think Mullen has to show he can get it done before we can expect the big time recruiting classes.

Granted if we struggle but still bring in a top 7 class I would consider that a success as well.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017

Glad to see you've dropped Houston Baptist from the "specials". Does this mean you're now on the Trask Train?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Tracking Florida’s scholarship players for 2018

http://www.gatorsports.com/2018/05/projected-uf-football-scholarship-players-for-2018/

If there is no further attrition (three players recently transferred) and the seven other true freshmen enroll in late June as expected, the Florida Gators will open their preseason camp in August with 79 scholarship players, six below the NCAA limit.

The Sun has gone over the roster (and projected what it will look like heading into camp) and came up with a scholarship tracker that is broken down by position and class. This tracker will be updated if and when there are any changes:

upload_2018-5-25_9-0-47.png

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? How can a team be both above and below another? I didn’t even realize “belove” was in the dictionary. Or are you drunk typing... again... at work... again...
They are beloved, by Trash Truthers.

Im at the poimt that I hope he plays just for the entertainment value.

leogator

May 5, 2018
They are beloved, by Trash Truthers.

Im at the poimt that I hope he plays just for the entertainment value.

I am perplexed that Dan Mullen did not go after Joe Burrow or Hunter Johnson, both higher rated than Trask. What does he see in him? He must see something or he would have gone for one of those two. Heck, what does he see in Franks?

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I am perplexed that Dan Mullen did not go after Joe Burrow or Hunter Johnson, both higher rated than Trask. What does he see in him? He must see something or he would have gone for one of those two. Heck, what does he see in Franks?

I think it’s what he sees in Emory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.