2022 Playoff Games Thread: UGA, Michigan, TCU, Ohio State

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
How can you not be a huge Max Duggan nutswinger after watching that game? Kid is everything our QB wasn’t. Played on a broken foot last season and had heart surgery in 2020 before playing that season as well. He was a madman Saturday, literally running himself into the ground to try and win. Just watch clip below, especially after 2 min mark. After watching our QB try everything he could not to run this year it was refreshing and I was pretty impressed. Hope they win it all and he wins The Heisman!

Heart Surgery, Foot Injuries, a Demotion to Backup—Max Duggan Overcame Them All

If he thought it would be smooth sailing after that, he quickly found out otherwise in the shortened 2020 pandemic season. During a preseason COVID-19 screening, Duggan learned that he had been born with a heart condition called Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, and that it required surgery. “It put catheters through my neck and groin,” he said. “I had a nine-hour procedure. And then two days later, I had a blood clot from the surgery, so I had to go into emergency surgery right after that. It kind of just puts a stop in your life.

He didn’t start the opening game that season, but Duggan came off the bench to throw three touchdown passes in a 34–31 loss to Iowa State. He played most of the next season with a broken bone and torn tendon in one foot. He was seen on campus limping to class without the prescribed protective bootbecause he didn’t want photographs to end up on social media.

When surgeons went in for the repair work after the season, they couldn’t believe he was able to tolerate the pain of such an injury throughout his junior year. “I don’t think a lot of people know I didn’t practice at all,” he told the Associated Press. “So I literally would get shot up [with painkillers] and hopefully try to gut it out. So it was, it was pretty difficult.”

He was very tebowesque in that game until his idiot coach took the ball out of his hands in OT

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Was just about to say this. The 4 team playoff got exposed big time this year. I hope michigan and osu are in the finals and Michigan stomps them again, then gives the middle finger to the committee
Yes, and I don't GAS which in one wins. It will be expose the fraud that the selection process has become.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we should be honest with ourselves. We're all pissed because we know this all ends with uga skull ****ing Michigan and there's 2 teams that would probably beat uga out there and they're not in it.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I think we should be honest with ourselves. We're all pissed because we know this all ends with uga skull ****ing Michigan and there's 2 teams that would probably beat uga out there and they're not in it.
95 Nebraska and 09 Bama?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ohio State has a better chance at beating UGA than Michigan.
This I agree with. I was trying to break it down in the box other day. I'd pick uga for sure but the only team with half a chance in the playoffs is osu

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I also think that if by some miracle OSU beat UGA, they would kick the sh!t out of Michigan in a rematch.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
harbaugh.gif

CoordinatedScrawnyFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I never thought I'd have to root for Ohio State. I don't like it.
I'm pulling for TCU but I want them the all to lose. I can't stand UGA or Mich especially their coach. THE OSU ain't much better.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Which 2 teams?

OSU is the only team with a chance of beating UGA now that Hooker is out. If CJ Stroud is on OSU has a chance, they've got the WR's to burn UGA like bama did last year in the SEC championship. I haven't seen anyone else this year with the QB and WR talent to burn UGA besides Tennessee.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Which 2 teams?

OSU is the only team with a chance of beating UGA now that Hooker is out. If CJ Stroud is on OSU has a chance, they've got the WR's to burn UGA like bama did last year in the SEC championship. I haven't seen anyone else this year with the QB and WR talent to burn UGA besides Tennessee.
I got bama and now Clemson with the right qb. I'd give both of them a shot. But I'm with you. I'll give osu a punchers chance because of their passing game.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Seeing Ugay win 2 in a row is gonna suck bad. Billy needs to flip this roster fast, tired of depending on other teams to stop Ugay.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Said in the beginning of the season it would be Michigan vs UGA in the final with Michigan winning it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator