2022 Playoff Games Thread: UGA, Michigan, TCU, Ohio State

sharkbite

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2017
I want and think UGA will win it all. If the Gators are not in it, I want an SEC team to win. I loathe the Little 10 and their weak schedule every year. I am from Michigan and I HATE Michigan unless they are playing the stinknuts! Both teams basically played nobody all season and by default one of them gets in the Playoffs....this year both crap teams are in. Both will be blown out first round' it will UGA vs. TCU and TCU will not know what hit them and also get blown out. SEC, SEC, SEC.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I want and think UGA will win it all. If the Gators are not in it, I want an SEC team to win. I loathe the Little 10 and their weak schedule every year. I am from Michigan and I HATE Michigan unless they are playing the stinknuts! Both teams basically played nobody all season and by default one of them gets in the Playoffs....this year both crap teams are in. Both will be blown out first round' it will UGA vs. TCU and TCU will not know what hit them and also get blown out. SEC, SEC, SEC.
I dont care who beats the ball lickers as long as they lose. I will be rooting for somebody to kick their asses. Screw them.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I want and think UGA will win it all. If the Gators are not in it,
I want anyone but fcknnn dogs to win it. Two years in a row and they would be insufferable, But you put an NFL line up out there and even Kirby cant fckk it up. If ISIS or the taliban were playing UGA I would pull against them.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A quick refresher my naive friend of why anyone associated with UF in any capacity NEVER 'roots' for UGA in anything, anytime, anywhere, period. Educate yourself below:

Having lost most upper-class players and several members of the coaching staff to service in World War II, the 1942 Florida Gators brought an inexperienced 3–4 squad into Jacksonville for the 1942 contest with Georgia. The Bulldogs, on the other hand, still had the services of many key contributors thanks to draft deferments issued to players enrolled in the University of Georgia's ROTC program, and brought a 7–0 record and No. 1 ranking to Jacksonville.

Georgia halfback Charley Trippi and Heisman Trophy-winning back Frank Sinkwich combined to score seven touchdowns as Georgia defeated Florida 75–0, the largest margin in series history. The Bulldogs finished the regular season 10–1, won the Southeastern Conference championship, defeated the UCLA Bruins 9–0 in the Rose Bowl, and were named national champions by multiple polls and ratings services. Meanwhile, the depleted Gators would not win another game on the season, and when even more students and staff joined the war effort, the school did not field a football team at all in 1943.

Translation: we went and fought and died when called, and didn't hide for a year in order to play football. UGA still celebrates the 1942 title like nothing happened since their boys eventually got around to serving their country afterwards. They are cowards that won one of their three nattys while standing on the dead bodies of their supposed brothers in arms, and still celebrate that 'accomplishment' to this day.

Fck UGA. For eternity, and anyone associated with that **** hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator