Gator Baseball 2023 Gator Baseball Thread- CWS Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Great win tonight, lets get the W tomorrow and I could care less if we show up to Hoover. 2/3 puts in top 8

Aaron Fitt with D-1 Baseball was in Gainesville last weekend watching FL Vandy. He was on ESPN radio today saying the Gators are in the same category with Wake Forest. He made it sound like we are already a lock for a top 8 seed.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
If you are running on contact with the infield in, WTF was Kurland doing besides picking his nose?

With a lead late in games, you have to put Halter in for Fabian for defensive purposes.

Slater hits a batter on an 0-2 count and a 7 run lead.?

These are the types of things that can prevent you from getting all the way to the top.
Shame Deception GIF by E.Leclerc

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Great win tonight, lets get the W tomorrow and I could care less if we show up to Hoover. 2/3 puts in top 8
Agreed. I would only pitch the weekend starters at the tourney just to get them enough work to keep them on a schedule. I would try to find or get lucky and stumble onto an extra arm or two

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Should stayed in the hotel tonight. 14k's against the juggernaut UK bullpen. GF's probably getting fk'd back home tonight as well.. ridiculous!!!!!!

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's 1 game. Win tomorrow and we take another road series. Relax.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Unreal how bad the hitting is today. This ky pitcher isn't doing anything special. Offense looks like hot garbage.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alright. Jac did great but he's done. Get him out of there without damage. Go to abner or straight to Neely and close em out. Finish the season on a high note!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t know what they saw in booth to overturn that foul ball to a homer. Must of had another angle than we saw, because it wasn’t possible to tell. The right fielder is the only one that really knows.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That was honestly one of the worst calls I've ever seen in my life. The ball was a good 6 ft outside the foul line and pole, visibly hit the wall and bounced back in. They call it foul, then review, can see it way foul and bounce back into play, and then give them a score.

I rarely claim something like paid umps but there's nothing else that would explain visible video showing a ball way foul, that would make them reverse the call despite the proof, to a score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.